Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes a flock of WA_WA's

Comment

• So now I am missing out on arena and cutting it close for our Guild Battle. Coulda picked a better time for all of this. Seriously. What about all the Insignia I am gonna loose?

Comment

• Just as i was about to cancel the delete on my 6 orange sylphs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordvoodoo View Post
          well in my case they must care! My party is from biggest spenders not only in my server, but in whole game at all! Hell only in my knight are invested $25k and from 4 guys in party i am smallest casher!!! Everyone of rest 3 guys spent so far around $40k!!! And if we dont get good compensation we wont spend a single cent anymore!!! Thats an ultimatum! If r2 want our money they will do what we ask, or bye bye money!
          lmao u think thats a lot of money wow the sooner u realize u are just a number and ur cash is a dro in the bucket the better off u will be
          this game has so many players on so many servers spendin cash and gettin s c r e w ed over what makes u think ur so secial right now r2 mods are laughing at ur stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Sivlana View Post
            stop whining and thank R2 they are really wonderful....
            no really I mean it
            Here we have a mad person ! it seems R2 is his relative

Comment

• so, r2 want to fix an ancient loading issue by this maintenance. What a surprise Good luck

Comment

• I bet if R2 just cleared its cache and cookies, the game would be working perfectly now........... they should have tried this before the emergency maint.
                Archer hoarder

Comment

• We can all threaten to stopping spending if they don't get their act together.... but unfortunately they have us by the proverbial short and curlies, because there will always be another set of idiots like us to take our place. Ergo, they care not what we say.

I just live in hope that one fine day lightning will strike and they will suddenly realize that providing good customer service will exponentially increase their income..... I'm not holding my breath, however.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage
                  2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                  Kabam S8
                  Legends
                  Moderate casher

Comment

• Originally posted by oscarv View Post
                    so, r2 want to fix an ancient loading issue by this maintenance. What a surprise Good luck
                    and they gonna do it in under 1 hour bahahaha
                    Player: Vix
                    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Resurgence
                    Lvl 80
                    Class: Archer
                    BR: () crappy

Comment

• Wonderful? LMAO......maybe if they would stop trying to do new things and fix all the other issues things would be ok. Like my Mighty Guild Title you all neglected to send me when we won the cross server GBS!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                        Well in my case they MUST care! My party is from biggest spenders not only in my server, but in whole game at all! Hell only in my knight are invested $25K and from 4 guys in party i am smallest casher!!! Everyone of rest 3 guys spent so far around $40K!!! And if we dont get good compensation we wont spend a single cent anymore!!! Thats an ultimatum! If R2 want our money they will do what we ask, or bye bye money!
                        not good idea to brag about that on here, one thing to spend.. it sickening to spend as much as you did on a web flash game.. where there nothing tangible to own.. are you proud of that? 25k for web game , suckers like you are reason why they come up with 450k requirement for HoF.You sir should just hang yourself.. serious!

Comment

• There better be comps involved... Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                            I bet if R2 just cleared its cache and cookies, the game would be working perfectly now........... they should have tried this before the emergency maint.
                            Thats priceless, lol
                            Pyranthos
                            S372 Spirit Divide
                            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

• lol when u are in that handful of people, you'll know why they are doing it ...........

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                                Sorry to say it VooDoo, but they aren't fixing compensation for any 1 specific player. You and many others on my server have already put their kids through college a few times over and if never spent again, they already are millionaires from it. It took them over 2 weeks to get BG fixed and that caused hundreds of smaller players to not spend. Even if all were only spending $50, x 500-2500 players omitted from DI events and discouraged about R2's customer service in fixing and compensation.................... it adds up to insane numbers.

Add that to the fact they don't ban atoll cheaters and they are losing nearly a million$$$ a year in sepulcrum and honest players not spending anymore. YET they still don't fix and ban.

You aren't getting compensated friend. I hope we do, but I know better
                                Well we know one thing for sure - R2 are rly greedy! So like i said if they want our money they have to compensate us. And i am not talking only for myself and for my party i am talking for every player, even free ones! Cuz lets be honest - yes we the big spenders are payin the bills, but if free players are not in game we wont spend that much! We are spanding to get advantage over free players, and if they quit... well why to keep spending? On who will get advantage? Free players are rly underestimated, but the simple truth is if there are no free players than there wont be big spenders too! Spending is addictable, but u r start to spend to get advantage over those guys that cant spend at all or at least cant spend that much...

So right now devs must give compensation for both maintenance to all players! Else at least me and my party (and i promise to talk with all spenders in my server (we have Daisan in our server too) will stop cashing!)
                                Last edited by LordVOODOO; 11-07-2014, 09:13 PM.
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X