No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd emergency maintenance today?! DAFAQ, r u kidding us? Right before wb!!! And right after we started DI ding - "server will be shut down after 5 mins"! Thanks alot! You did that earlier today, scrеwed alot ppls by that way and their DI attempt and now u r doing same! And why? Noone in our server have logging issues, we DONT need that stupid maintenance! Now you owe us at least 70 hoofs and dragon essence compensation (gold, not need it), cuz for clearing lvl7 in DI we would get at least 70 hoofs and essence, probably more, cuz in most days at least 1 guy in party is rolling 6 after each level... 7 x 12 = 84 hoofs/essence w/o counting bonuses....
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 11-07-2014, 08:36 PM.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Seriously, emergency at 9:30 and it was 9:28 when you shut my server down. Could not let us finish BG?

Asterid
      Asterid

Comment

with all the gems packs flooding world chat, i couldnt see the announcement until it kicked me off server while i was in spire,
        thanks guys

Comment

guess another atoll boss to when we get back on sweet
          forever faithful

Comment

oh thank you so much r2 for helping me miss my runs think i'll just put my cash to something else instead of here.Have a pleasant day R2

Comment

This better be shorter than 60 min. we have end of week gb in less than 60 min. Not only that but many of us are missing our arenas. Compensation pls?????? Could have done this MT before now, like oh two hours ago
              Last edited by AlistricShaman13; 11-07-2014, 08:38 PM.
              Server 391-Snow Fortress
              Minx Lvl 80
              Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

it looks like it time to make sub catagory's in news an events to help clean it up a bit

Comment

lol at least you could do is post it at the top not down at teh bottom so people can see it. and if that many are having problems maybe you should just shut those servers down and fix them
                  ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
                  Class Mage

Comment

make it fast and clean please,,,ty lol

Comment

They gave about 20 mins notice... just saying.. still in the middle of arena

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheeseWiz View Post
                        Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on November 7th at 9:30 PM EST (6:30PM PST, 2:30AM Nov 8 GMT, 10:30AM Nov 8 GMT+8) on all servers. Maintenance is for fixing the loading issue, and it is expected to take approximately 30 – 60 Minutes.

wow nice heads up on the maintenance giving people 5 minutes could of gave us a hour before it went down
                        IGN: Wickked
                        Level: 80
                        Class: Archer
                        Guild: Skypea
                        Server: 186 Windhollow
                        Br- 308 M

Comment

..... lost DI thanks alot r2

glad I ended vip after the issues with server during last CW

Comment

**** YOU. I dont really don't post things in here, but this **** has gone to far. I will find a way to get all my money that I waistd in this game back. too bad I cant get the time waisted back

Class Mage
                            BR unlimited
                            G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

well this is a new 1 for r2,should be renamed drama-tune

Comment

right in the middle of arena......Great job better not miss gb cause of this **
                                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                                X