No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only loading or log in issues i've had today have both been caused bc of unexpected, and seemingly unnecessary maint minutes before each world boss... Sigh...
    Pyranthos
    S372 Spirit Divide
    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

yes, please give some compensation reward

Comment

Loading issue what about the mail not opening an stuck their loading after in game. You guys release these patches so fast the game is going to implode on itself an You all will be the ones to blame. There goes Guild Battle on S470 Thanks R2Devolopers Bang up job at doing proper coding an testing things vigorously before releasing them. While your at it fix Dragon Invasion to since its not showing the rage icon till its to late. But do we get stamina an gold an hooves an dragon essence back for that nope or how about your stealth bug/change to Mars Will. But nope Only when it effects people from spending $$ do you guys Care lame. you guys disgust me

Comment

y do u keep doing mainataince when wb is about to start

Comment

I totally agree was had just entered spire run and they posted 5 minutes to server shutdown totally unacceptable m Glad i decided to do spire first and not my DI run , but it was wasted as well no exp gain or chests and attempt I am sure will be lost !!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheeseWiz View Post
              Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on November 7th at 9:30 PM EST (6:30PM PST, 2:30AM Nov 8 GMT, 10:30AM Nov 8 GMT+8) on all servers. Maintenance is for fixing the loading issue, and it is expected to take approximately 30 – 60 Minutes.
              And what about the WB compensation, during the gem event all need it most and they just brought before WB..so great!!

Comment

10k wihp in event is will gon?

Comment

gone the DI just started & so is the attempts & rewards same happened yesterday what a luck & again emergency MT without compensation

Comment

compensation PLEASE!!!!

Or SC event ^^
                    Server: 176 [Stormhatch] -- IGN: Kioya -- Guild: Keemett -- lvl: 80 Sacred Dragon Ranger -- BR: 629,464 (Blessed) -- Sylphs: [★] Triton, [★] Hércules, [★] Gaia, [★] Medusa, [★] Apollo, [★★★] Cerberus

Comment

nice timing right b4 wb start just like u did earlier. 5mnt warning thats nonsense i was in tok

Comment

Why does everyone complain about not getting enough notice? Its not that bad... I will miss WB tonight and i dont care, theres always tomorrow if nobody even thought about that.

Comment

phew
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	851588_575284812557563_632792880_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	1701131
                          "yunx"
                          mage at Tauren Camp s47

i'm not a BALENOR but i'm not weak also

Comment

commo man....finally tryin to play n puff!!

Comment

Stop your damn whining and complaining and think of the people who have been unable to get online since last night.......... I have over 6k mtw rewards to collect .. Missed out on everything in the last 24 hours...... Will be happy just to collect my rewards.

Comment

I just logged in few minutes ago and then that 5 minute notice appeared, pika??? Some of us are doing our stuff - Currently: 2nd CS Arena. Oh dear - too many MTWs to put it in either, ouch. Nobody even tell me that there's an emergency maintenance too... *disappointed face*
                                WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

Working...
                                X