Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27043983 View Post
    Fixed.. lol.. that's pretty optimistic...
    Lol I like to be dissapointed
    Player: Vix
    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Resurgence
    Lvl 80
    Class: Archer
    BR: () crappy

Comment

exactly , my team just started n maintaince pops up , 5 min notice really

Comment

y not do a roll back instead of giving compenstion. better idea

Comment

COMPENSATION FOR LOSS IN WORLD BOSS, TANKS, DOUBLE AMETHYST GAINS, AND NOT TO MENTION BATTLEGROUNDS, AND HOW ABOUT FIXING THE RECHARGE ISSUE? guildy been planning wedding for weeks now... recharged account.. got no balens..... THANKS FOR GIVING US THE FINGER...
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-08-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: removed something rude

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            2nd emergency maintenance today?! DAFAQ, r u kidding us? Right before wb!!! And right after we started DI ding - "server will be shut down after 5 mins"! Thanks alot! You did that earlier today, scrеwed alot ppls by that way and their DI attempt and now u r doing same! And why? Noone in our server have logging issues, we DONT need that stupid maintenance! Now you owe us at least 70 hoofs and dragon essence compensation (gold, not need it), cuz for clearing lvl7 in DI we would get at least 70 hoofs and essence, probably more, cuz in most days at least 1 guy in party is rolling 6 after each level... 7 x 12 = 84 hoofs/essence w/o counting bonuses....

They aren't going to fix this!!!!!!!!!!!! They left about 3/4 of the players out of DI for 2 weeks bc of BG issues and we got NOTHING while the rest of the players stacked up 15k BR and $400 worth of items. Sorry bud, They could care less about our compensation
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
              right in the middle of arena......Great job better not miss gb cause of this **
              yeah dribbles XD
              Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

please

Comment

interrupt my wedding gifts hope not lost.

Server: LLandy Forest 457
                  Class:Archer
                  Br: 90k
                  Name: Sergey

Comment

are we getting any comp from this? reason i am asking is because i was in mpd and we have wb as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen77Angel View Post
                      y not do a roll back instead of giving compenstion. better idea
                      Are you crazy i finally got lvl15 on sky trail beat.. will die if i have to do that again..lol
                      Player: Vix
                      Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Resurgence
                      Lvl 80
                      Class: Archer
                      BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by Lacye View Post
                        are we getting any comp from this? reason i am asking is because i was in mpd and we have wb as well.
                        You can always do wb tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                          They aren't going to fix this!!!!!!!!!!!! They left about 3/4 of the players out of DI for 2 weeks bc of BG issues and we got NOTHING while the rest of the players stacked up 15k BR and $400 worth of items. Sorry bud, They could care less about our compensation
                          Exactly correct. I had the DI bug as well. Nothing was done.

Comment

I have another 15k times to click in the next 2 days...wanna hurry up on the maint so I can actually claim all the rewards?....or maybe put in a button that does this for us...you know whatever floats your boat.

Comment

i wish the emergency maintenance is been activate after world boss in server time.. And please can R2 fix SC issue all my slot inventory is blow out when is Soul Crystal event or Soul Crystal Exchange.. imagine of 700k soul crystal stuck in the inventory.. And please change the stock pile of gem 1-3 and 1-5 to 9999 so that its not eating the storage for getting the rewards.. Thanks You.. just concerned to all players

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                                a fiew? everyone that logged off.. aka everyone that opent gem or add lot of mail to read during a love thy mount event...its obviously not ur case...

its not a weakly maintenance but..emergency.... which said it all by itself...
                                Bull. I've logged out and logged back in without a problem over a dozen times today.

Comment

Working...
                                X