No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just spent over an hour searching for a Boss to kill and found one. Ironically we got a 5 minute warning just as I was getting together a team to kill the boss and during the kill we got kicked off just after the 1 minute warning was posted. GREAT JOB R2 - YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR TUSHES AND BE MORE CONSIDERATE ... EMERGENCY OR NOT. I say this with my teeth and butt cheeks clinched as you still have done NOTHING about the ATOLL CHEATING ..... that have been reported and reported and reported and reported and did I mention reported where your customer service team cannot get off their hind legs to go investigate for themselves because THEY ARE THE ONES ON THE GAME CHEATING! Well done!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-07-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I Just like to say, they will most likely not compensate, they are losing money if they did that

Comment

we were 15 minutes into our wedding. what happens with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikariames1 View Post
          interrupt my wedding gifts hope not lost.

Server: LLandy Forest 457
          Class:Archer
          Br: 90k
          Name: Sergey
          i think flora angry nw

Comment

Really?! 5 mins warning. are u going to comp us for the loss of honor and insignia for us who were in bg?

Comment

Originally posted by NovaLicious View Post
              I just spent over an hour searching for a Boss to kill and found one. Ironically we got a 5 minute warning just as I was getting together a team to kill the boss and during the kill we got kicked off just after the 1 minute warning was posted. GREAT JOB R2 - YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR TUSHES AND BE MORE CONSIDERATE ... EMERGENCY OR NOT. I say this with my teeth and butt cheeks clinched as you still have done NOTHING about the ATOLL CHEATING ..... that have been reported and reported and reported and reported and did I mention reported where your customer service team cannot get off their hind legs to go investigate for themselves because THEY ARE THE ONES ON THE GAME CHEATING! Well done!

AMEN. Atoll cheaters steal hundreds of thousands of dollars in sepulcrum each year. They are making honest paying players quit the game. I have video of them cheating in every circumstance and even admitting to cheating in PM and still they are not banned.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-07-2014, 08:58 PM.
              Archer hoarder

Comment

Grand salute to R2
                IGN :‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ आदित्य
                Server : [S494] Briarwall Forest
                Class :Knight [spr_noobi]

Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Good Job on giving everyone a "5 MINUTE WARNING" as your heads up on this another surprise maintenance! I look forward to a compensation when this is done. Free rows in my inventory would be nice!
                  Common sense is like a rose in a garden, not everyone has them.

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrr am ever so p issed, HAMSTER smash bad r2 if no get num nums from guild battle.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
                      THANKS FOR GIVING US THE FINGER... USE LUBE NEXT TIME EH??
                      lmao..... yep

Comment

Lol its hilarious to think u get 1x a maintanence in ur events and complain on european servers we l;ose 2 bg tanks and a wb every time there is a maintenence and that is a 4-6 hour patch every week
                        no one wants to hear u complain about 1x losin a couple events

Comment

great job r2 now we wait for 3rd mt in these day

Comment

emergency maintenance I can understand somewhat. How about a little more warning and try to complete the work at a time where it doesn't interfere with major in game events (like WB). This is the second time today within 30 minutes of East Coast server WB. This latest time is even worse since we had mines, bg and tanks going on.

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              They aren't going to fix this!!!!!!!!!!!! They left about 3/4 of the players out of DI for 2 weeks bc of BG issues and we got NOTHING while the rest of the players stacked up 15k BR and $400 worth of items. Sorry bud, They could care less about our compensation
                              Well in my case they MUST care! My party is from biggest spenders not only in my server, but in whole game at all! Hell only in my knight are invested $25K and from 4 guys in party i am smallest casher!!! Everyone of rest 3 guys spent so far around $40K!!! And if we dont get good compensation we wont spend a single cent anymore!!! Thats an ultimatum! If R2 want our money they will do what we ask, or bye bye money!
                              Last edited by LordVOODOO; 11-07-2014, 08:58 PM.
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Evilkiwi80 View Post
                                Really?! 5 mins warning. are u going to comp us for the loss of honor and insignia for us who were in bg?
                                They didn't bother to compensate for the surprise maintenance just before 11:30 world boss, why would you expect them to do so for this one? Sure is wonderful timing. Why couldn't they have done the maintenance at 4 PM when nothing is happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X