X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only happy when it rains
    You wanna hear about my new obsession?
    I'm riding high upon a deep depression
    I'm only happy when it rains (Pour some misery down on me)......

Comment

its a ***** to lose tanks, bg and wb isnt it??? i europe we lose it every maintenance thursday and get nothing for compensation.

get used to it

Comment

I'm fine do what you need to do so we can play again. It is what it is!

Comment

Compensation for that maintenance pls.

Comment

unexpected MT, players deserver some compensations

Comment

R u serious right when i was finna beat sky trail i used lots pots awe man

Comment

They needed to shutdown

Many of you complaining you was not having issues with the login but many on my server were not even able to get past the login loop, this includes myself. I agree they should have given more warning both times. not just 5 minutes. This whole game is becoming a joke though. Why do they think so many players keep quitting and so many server merges have to happen? Greedy people is why.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  Well in my case they MUST care! My party is from biggest spenders not only in my server, but in whole game at all! Hell only in my knight are invisted $25K and from 4 guys in party i am smallest casher!!! Everyone of rest 3 guys spent so far around $40K!!! And if we dont get good compensation we wont spend a single cent anymore!!! Thats an ultimatum! If R2 want our money they will do what we ask, or bye bye money!

Sorry to say it VooDoo, but they aren't fixing compensation for any 1 specific player. You and many others on my server have already put their kids through college a few times over and if never spent again, they already are millionaires from it. It took them over 2 weeks to get BG fixed and that caused hundreds of smaller players to not spend. Even if all were only spending $50, x 500-2500 players omitted from DI events and discouraged about R2's customer service in fixing and compensation.................... it adds up to insane numbers.

Add that to the fact they don't ban atoll cheaters and they are losing nearly a million$$$ a year in sepulcrum and honest players not spending anymore. YET they still don't fix and ban.

You aren't getting compensated friend. I hope we do, but I know better
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

there went the last 10 minutes of a great DI run, thx *** holes

Comment

• Um...no, you weren't

Comment

• what loading issue?!?! only thing I found is lag....

Comment

• lol 1 day with 0 world bosses..... u should fire the manager

Comment

• stop whining and thank R2 they are really wonderful....
                            no really I mean it

Comment

• wow really

Comment

• yeah what loading issues tell those player to buy a computer ... and fix the lag for the others ....

Comment

Working...
                                X