No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad I finished half the runs & didn't start anything major on the Eastern server, and only missed tanks & WB on there. On the Western server only arena was lost. THANKS TO (NOT ONE BUT) TWO EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE WITH ONLY A FIVE MINUTE NOTICE EACH (AND BOTH BEFORE A MAJOR TIMED EVENT ON EASTERN SERVERS)!!! and thanks to the same FIVE MINUTE NOTICE the night before (I know...it was after midnight so who cares??? duh)!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING A JOKE FOR OUTSIDERS TO LAUGH AT AND FOR US TO CRY ABOUT!!! Considering those who had lost group runs, especially DI. Oh well heh.

Comment

• Hey... at least they try... you whiney cupcakes would prob complain that you didn't get enough drawn butter to go w/ your free lobster....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
        If you don't pay so heavily to play, you'll lose less when this stuff happens. And it will. They'll leave a thread like this open, and mainly ignore it. Vote with your wallets in what you STOP spending...they'll get the message. Or, maybe this is happening because they've figured out they need to nerf something else to force you to spend more, and couldn't wait to put it in place. It's a lot more fun to know you're good at the game without the spend, than wondering if it's you or the spend doing the actual work, too. Or, keep spending while they keep doing this stuff, and see if it ever really gets fixed.
        The Best answer to R2 wud have been had all the BALENORS stopped spending on R2 games just for 1 month, then they wud have known how to care for their players , else they will keep doing this on a regular basis

Comment

• am with lordV00D00

Comment

• Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
            Thats priceless, lol

Lol clearing their cached and cookies i dont think so.. some issue is not perfectly work sometimes server is going to error end up when clearing.. it might loose some items of a player or somewhat items loose ingame.. that is alot of work when all that players post that they loose issue

Comment

• I assume you are the LordVOODOO (lvl80 archer) on Kabam-S41.

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
              Well we know one thing for sure - R2 are rly greedy! So like i said if they want our money they have to compensate us. And i am not talking only for myself and for my party i am talking for every player, even free ones! Cuz lets be honest - yes we the big spenders are payin the bills, but if free players are not in game we wont spend that much! We are spanding to get advantage over free players, and if they quit... well why to keep spending? On who will get advantage? Free players are rly underestimated, but the simple truth is if there are no free players than there wont be big spenders too! Spending is addictable, but u r start to spend to get advantage over those guys that cant spend at all or at least cant spend that much...

So right now devs must give compensation for both maintenance to all players! Else at least me and my party (and i promise to talk with all spenders in my server (we have Daisan in our server too) will stop cashing!)

Comment

• Originally posted by pyranthos View Post
                ooh, you were soo close to an enlightened suggestion, and then you went and botched it up wishing ill fortune on your around the globe counterparts... How bout this, european servers get maint at hrs not interfering with european scheduled events, and same for west coast, etc.. Where does it say all servers must get maint at the exact same time? Nah, far better to wish ill on fellow gamers as long as your own *** is covered.. Smh
                to think that r2 would spend the time to accomodate all the servers time schedules is ludicrous they cant get the patches right in the first place so i see we have 4 time zones and 4 quarters in a year maybe the times for maintenence could rotate so all miss some each year instead of the same players gettin hosed all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayterayde View Post
                  People complain but they still recharge.. I love the way some people say they have money "invested" in their characters. This is just a bunch on 1's and 0's and we are all idiots for continuing to pay REAL money to these faceless, disorganized, unrepenting ****** bags. Until we stop spending money for mediocrity, the insanity will persist. Think about what you could be doing with this money IRL... Go play wow, its 15 dollars a month, and service is excellent. How about stepping up and defending this crazyness you call a business Devs? And I hope you dont think a stamina Pot and an Exp scroll is going to change anything.

Agreed with you totally

Comment

• Why before tanks and boss can wait after.

Comment

• r2 and wonderfull = a paradox u will never see that silvana

Comment

• Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                        If you don't pay so heavily to play, you'll lose less when this stuff happens. And it will. They'll leave a thread like this open, and mainly ignore it. Vote with your wallets in what you STOP spending...they'll get the message. Or, maybe this is happening because they've figured out they need to nerf something else to force you to spend more, and couldn't wait to put it in place. It's a lot more fun to know you're good at the game without the spend, than wondering if it's you or the spend doing the actual work, too. Or, keep spending while they keep doing this stuff, and see if it ever really gets fixed.
                        Well you have a point. Burned so much money in my knight and he has 325K BR, 2 orange sylphs, working on third. In same time have an archer too - only once charged 40$ for him, not even using VIP there and my archer is 250K BR... So yes, you can have good toon w/o spending, but if you want to have one of best toons in game then you have to spend alot.
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• dont spend too much money, only 3k balens so far in about more than 2 years....
                          so i'm not so not so give too much complain...
                          except sometimes that how my bound balen's gone after maintenance or even without maintenance...
                          Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

• No compensation for earlier maintenance!!

Comment

• you should compensate us, its your server not us, we take serious, about this all have been missing quest and run, include event.

Comment

• what will happen to my wedding, gifted balens and gold?

Was in the middle of my wedding ... *** will happen to all my gifted balens and gold ... Plus didn't get a chance to go through with the whole wedding ... Please advice
                                Last edited by IceQ2012; 11-07-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X