Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys hear about the great new event? "Kiss Thy Server Goodbye!"

Comment

• Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
      r2 and wonderfull = a paradox u will never see that silvana

Silvana is out of minds

Comment

• Originally posted by JustCzari View Post
        Lol clearing their cached and cookies i dont think so.. some issue is not perfectly work sometimes server is going to error end up when clearing.. it might loose some items of a player or somewhat items loose ingame.. that is alot of work when all that players post that they loose issue

It was a joke man

Comment

• Originally posted by lordvoodoo View Post
          well you have a point. Burned so much money in my knight and he has 325k br, 2 orange sylphs, working on third. In same time have an archer too - only once charged 40$ for him, not even using vip there and my archer is 250k br... So yes, you can have good toon w/o spending, but if you want to have one of best toons in game then you have to spend alot.
          25k spent and only a 325k br that is sad we have players in our server that spend half that and are close to 400k br i think u need to learn how to build a character instead of tryin to buy br

Comment

• I love that message that u get when u try to log ... see whats new this week.... we already know that ... more LAG this week more lag then last week... nothing new ....

Comment

• 0.5 -1h...think it is going to be 1.5 hour....maintenance started in middle of BG...so, for me, i want compensation 60 shards, 90 insignias and 90 honor...tanks missing, want 200 exp, that is enough for lv 13 tank, and 2 chests....gold cause i cant harvest my farm, 1m gold for WB and 1.3 m gold from mortal blow cause you didn't make it happen. 8 bounty fishes cause i cant fish...2 regular 80, 1 elite 60 and 1 boss 60 from wilds....

Comment

• I agree with a lot of these complaints. When posting for emergency maintenance there should be a minimum 20 minute notice so everyone can finish what they were in the middle of, and it should be posted via large bullhorn so all can see it clearly. Most of the time there is so much spam in the chat box that something like this would be gone in a flash and most players wouldn't even know what happened before it was too late. Unfortunately nothing will happen like always. Probable reason for such fast action on an emergency maintenance was that one of the R2, Kabam, or 7road associates couldn't log in to their own accounts.

Comment

• just dont tell me im losing the gem boxes in my mail - why do gems not stack to 9999 ???? and reward for missed ga would be cool since every1 needs insigna badly due to the insane price of new medaillons, bad enough that we missed 2 gvg coz of merger

Comment

• i think they say 30 - 60 minute and it now more then that and thaat maintence didn't finish R2 come behave your self and do something in proper time u wasteing our time

Comment

• Originally posted by IceQ2012 View Post
                      Was in the middle of my wedding ... *** will happen to all my gifted balens and gold ... Plus did get a chance to go throught with the whole wedding ... Please advice
                      u didn't have a chance to sleep with ur wife? #07 too bad man....

Comment

• so....
                        what its mean with about 30mins - 1 hour....
                        i think its more than u say about time for maintenance lol...
                        come one R2, i still have some daily to do today before reset...
                        Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

• wow good one we loose out on tanks and wb and to fix a loading issue um how about fixing all the damn lag issues instead and maybe we wont have any loading issues... better be bloody good compo and not any stupid exp scrolls in it as thats not what we get from tanks and wb

Comment

• WELL I CAN LOG IN PERFECTLY AND PLAYING THE GAME GOOD, UNTIL THE SERVER NOTIFIES OF A MAINTENANCE WHILE WE ARE DOING DRAGON INVASION. CAN YOU COMPENSATE ME WITH MY LOSS FOR DI?

Comment

• Originally posted by wartuneneca View Post
                              0.5 -1h...think it is going to be 1.5 hour....maintenance started in middle of BG...so, for me, i want compensation 60 shards, 90 insignias and 90 honor...tanks missing, want 200 exp, that is enough for lv 13 tank, and 2 chests....gold cause i cant harvest my farm, 1m gold for WB and 1.3 m gold from mortal blow cause you didn't make it happen. 8 bounty fishes cause i cant fish...2 regular 80, 1 elite 60 and 1 boss 60 from wilds....
                              lol am with him also

Comment

• Looks back

Comment

Working...
                                X