Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers are up all

Comment

• But this means we lose out on Arena, and our TOA as well. I am on Server 307.

Comment

• damn. emergency maintenance again. I need t click 5k more to collect my rewards from mount training event.

Comment

• lol 1 hour and 20 minute #00 lol R2 come on fix your timing also

Comment

• we need wb for gold need to convert gem pack hope to get compensation

Comment

• Hope rewards of MTW will not be forfieted...:I
              Plant and you have some to harvest soon.........
              except if someone will steal it....

Comment

• Servers are all back up.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  Well in my case they MUST care! My party is from biggest spenders not only in my server, but in whole game at all! Hell only in my knight are invested $25K and from 4 guys in party i am smallest casher!!! Everyone of rest 3 guys spent so far around $40K!!! And if we dont get good compensation we wont spend a single cent anymore!!! Thats an ultimatum! If R2 want our money they will do what we ask, or bye bye money!
                  For noobsters like this, R2 do not solve the lag issue and the others bugs, because, the point is very logic, if there are brainless that invest a fortune in a bugged game, we do not need to invest in repair it, lose money try to offer a perfect game. The fault are yours, do not cry, fools spree!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Servers are all back up.

Good job, 2 times maintenance on 1 day, and everything is still glitchy, lagging like hell and not working properly.

Comment

• yup lag like hell...was frozen intermittent during world bos. (armorgames)

i had another account with r2 server direct - less lag and the loading is acceptable.

i use a bandwidth monitor to see the data being transferred...the one on armorgames does not seem to transfer data at all...speed can drop to below 1kb/s. and sometimes the speed just stays below 1kb/s. this is bad.

using same monitor with the r2 server - the speed fluctuates but does not drop below 1kb/s often

Comment

• I still can't log on. the loading still stuck. fix the issue please

Comment

• The good thing about this mant was i could go to bed earlier... i had a nice sleeping, lost BG, WB, Tanks... as i was waiting my team i lost LL NM and Spire too... but a nice sleeping worth it, lol.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• I need to refund my money. this is a fraud game. Taking our money without giving us good service i charged my account to start in new server and now they keep wasting events.

I NEED MY MONEY BACK!!

Comment

• Can you tel me if maintaince was for loading issue then why in cloud City alwys loading everytime when i come out from old city or from anywhere i am in cloud city it alwys loading/downloading. why u guys lie? why and why. in wilds still loading why? what you fixed lol?

Comment

• Part of the problem is the browser many use. I recommend using Maxthon it eliminates most issues around loading and there is very little lag. It is a chrome based browser but far more efficient. You can find it at maxthon.com

Comment

Working...
                                X