Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 11/7 @ 9:30 PM EST is over

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on November 7th at 9:30 PM EST (6:30PM PST, 2:30AM Nov 8 GMT, 10:30AM Nov 8 GMT+8) on all servers. Maintenance is for fixing the loading issue, and it is expected to take approximately 30 – 60 Minutes.

Update on Nov.11th:

Compensation for this maintenance as listed below,

Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Soul Crystal x50, Gold x300000, Extreme Stamina Potion x1, Daru x300000

Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 11-07-2014, 08:20 PM. Reason: Nov 8 in Europe/China

• R22991016
    replied
    And what about server 550 whe didnt got any item from the start in shop whe have the second week allready and the only thing in the shop whas the pumpkin and now nothing.whe shoud have soul crystals in shop and gem packs and magic boxes.why dont you guys replay me back because ive whrote a ticket and lots of people to! Hope to hear from you. SaphirA server 550 europe

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Nothing is worse than the underground palace title "compensation". Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• R235844426
    replied
    the maint. comp pack is pretty standard for emer. maint. these days, can i turn yalls attention to the HoF?

Leave a comment:

• bLySkAvKa
    replied
    lmao.....
    This compensation is joke pack on us?
    R2 you no get do you, you are SUCK!!!
    Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 11-09-2014, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• claberess
    replied
    you call this a compesnation? you **** up everyones day and give us a 1$ worth of compensation...? i knew that your compensation packs got worse with every time... but that one here hit the new low.
    No wonder there are so many server mergings lately.. it's not empty new servers.. it's just that players really are starting to leave this game.That's what you get for spitting on your customers.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Ok, I see we finally got a compensation pack, and it was the biggest joke of a compensation ever.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    So are we ever going to get a compensation pack for the maintenance downtime? People on East servers missed out on both world bosses and everybody who does evening tanks missed that too. And yesterday, thanks to the bosses timing out while everybody was away on the 7th, the world bosses had minimum HP and thus gave a lot less gold & daru than usual.

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    Part of the problem is the browser many use. I recommend using Maxthon it eliminates most issues around loading and there is very little lag. It is a chrome based browser but far more efficient. You can find it at maxthon.com
    Maxthon used to be great for this game. But now flash crashes constantly on it. So I have to disagree.

Leave a comment:

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    Originally posted by knguyenatx View Post
    New series events come out on 11/11
    12th, not 11th

Leave a comment:

• knguyenatx
    replied
    New series events come out on 11/11

Leave a comment:

• R24920011
    replied
    d/ced 25 times after the maintence update cannt stay online more then 5 min at a time never had d/c problems before now I cannt get online servor 58

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Naw
    replied
    Heeeyaaaaaaaaaaa...
    In Game Now Much Heavy And Laggy And etc...
    You Should To Fix More Than This...
    Many Player Use A USB Modem And Its Cost Much Quota Internet...
    If You Still Concern In Your Game You Must Fast Fix It Or All Be Leave This Game...
    Think About It...
    Ty For Attention...

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    please get armorgames s1 out of armorgames (AG)

physically we connect to AG, and then AG connects to Kongregate, and the Kongregate connects to r2...i thk we are the laggiest server

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Still not fixed screen still going black dunno why but i know its happening in every browser i use Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug not fixed.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1701145

Leave a comment:

Working...
X