Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Promotion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] Mount Packs

    Duration: 2014/11/10 - 2014/11/11 23:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S543
    • Kabam: S1 – S111
    • Armor: S1 – S8

    Description: Available only for a few days, we'll be having two special Mount Packs on sale! Be sure to take advantage of these special packs before it ends!


    Pack I:
    Blazing Tauren Card x1, Mount Training Whip x200

    Price: 7,995 Balens. Limit of 1.



    Pack II:
    Thunder Beast Card x1, Mount Training Whip x150

    Price: 5,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

  • #2
    just in time for after mount training event...nice!!!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
    HST

    Comment


    • #3
      and thats how they reel in suckers LOL. last minute bait. you want this yummy thing? do it now or itll disappear hahaha. $60 and $80 what you can do with that amount of money compared to riding a digital animal.

      Comment


      • #4
        very expensive

        Comment


        • #5
          TOO MUCH EXPENSIVE ! ( dont need mount whip )

          AFTER MOUNT WHIP EVENT !

          --------------------------------
          Expensive and bad timing....
          --------------------------------

          PS : already have the mount get from free box....

          Free box VS 60$ and 80$
          Last edited by benoooo; 11-10-2014, 09:12 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by benoooo View Post
            TOO MUCH EXPENSIVE ! ( dont need mount whip )

            AFTER MOUNT WHIP EVENT !

            --------------------------------
            Expensive and bad timing....
            --------------------------------

            PS : already have the mount get from free box....

            Free box VS 60$ and 80$
            Some ppl buy 200+ boxes and dont get mounth!!
            Only coz u gat it free dost mean all gat it free .
            I preffer 2 pay 60 dollars for 100% chance 2 get mounth, then pay the same price for 150 boxes and get *** ½!

            Comment


            • #7
              I would think that there would be better mounts available.

              Comment


              • #8
                My luck rate is extremly bad in this game. In the 14 month i play i had 2x luck to get mount and 1x hades. I use free and i buy some. Even no cashers have more luck than me. So i dont bother anymore, when i really want the mount than i wait until i can buy it. For me much cheaper.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                  My luck rate is extremly bad in this game. In the 14 month i play i had 2x luck to get mount and 1x hades. I use free and i buy some. Even no cashers have more luck than me. So i dont bother anymore, when i really want the mount than i wait until i can buy it. For me much cheaper.
                  I used to be really lucky with the boxes, I would get the top prize everytime, sometimes 2 while opening very few boxes. Now, I do not have any luck at all and I tried hard on the sylph boxes.

                  Now I am kind of doing the same thing. I might spend $5 on the boxes and no more. If I want the mount bad enough, I will wait for it to come out. The thing is though there will be people that have the worst luck with the boxes but yet when they come out with a box, they will not hesitate to drop alot of money and hope to get it. And then complain when they do not get it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    One question

                    Why should someone be so dumb to spend 80$ for one mount?
                    Really guys. You should think about going in Politics. Thats nearly the same marceting.

                    "Yes you CAN get a better car but next time it costs 10000$ more taxes"

                    And because of the fact that R2 will never read my post I wasted 2 min. of time. If I would pay them for reading only one post they would say:"20$ dude"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Killersbaby View Post
                      Why should someone be so dumb to spend 80$ for one mount?
                      Really guys. You should think about going in Politics. Thats nearly the same marceting.

                      "Yes you CAN get a better car but next time it costs 10000$ more taxes"

                      And because of the fact that R2 will never read my post I wasted 2 min. of time. If I would pay them for reading only one post they would say:"20$ dude"
                      For the stats on the mounts they are slightly better than the +10 mounts in the shop because they give free whips. What you talking about?
                      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        over priced mounts

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X