Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeriko_
    replied
    Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    Seems self-explanatory, was there an actual question?
    did u see 2 screen shot was difference?
    in 1st screenshot... tell us, other player with 50+ point get 6 soul seal.
    in 2nd screenshot... tell us, rank 4-15 get 6 soul seal...

which one is right???

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by redav View Post
    not gonna try it lol, it was pain in *** to reach up to Sky dragon Knight honor.
    lol, i did not clicked the quest completed because of unsureness on how this fire thing works...

And yeah, it is now a pain to get titles, since lots of campers are still campers until.now

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by Yeriko_ View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]113678[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]113679[/ATTACH]
    can moderator explain this for me?
    Seems self-explanatory, was there an actual question?

Leave a comment:

• Yeriko_
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	111.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1701309
    other player with 50+ point get 6 soul seal.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	222.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1701310
    rank 4-15 get 6 soul seal...

can moderator explain this for me?
    Last edited by Yeriko_; 11-13-2014, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i was able to enter flame temple, problem its with rewards. they say we should get rewards for both personal points and team victory or loss. but i got only the rewards for team loss, nothing for pesonal

Leave a comment:

• bLySkAvKa
    replied
    Originally posted by R21537441 View Post
    how does someone with 400k br have less honor than some1 with 200k br
    lost 400 honor to that
    No BG=no honor.
    There's several player who waited....let everyone else build honor for that purpose, then go out and farm those players.
    Smart if you consider they have to make less kills to max honor.

Leave a comment:

• R21537441
    replied
    how does someone with 400k br have less honor than some1 with 200k br
    lost 400 honor to that

Leave a comment:

• Spartae
    replied
    Well R2_Helen you posted this but for got to mention that the damn thing was not implemented> So frigging annoyed that you moderators only do half a job! Ask some relevant questions before posting. I am sure you where asking your self when are the start times, how exactly do I quailfy? But your just a robot doing what they tell you to!

Leave a comment:

• redav
    replied
    not gonna try it lol, it was pain in *** to reach up to Sky dragon Knight honor.

Leave a comment:

• Helldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
    if you can gain honour someone has to lose honour this is a silly question related to a pvp zone ,

and to enter you must be level 70 and have 2 battle ground kills to unlock fire temple , this looks pretty cool and it wont be easy which is also cool , players wanting stuffs for free or easy is Ludacris , hof event is awesome you want a slice you should not of slacked throughout the year , new servers your time will come remember this in a years time and do your best to achieve the best you can if you fall short better luck next time , hof stands for HALL of FAME , not HALL of LAME . deal with it great job r2

knight (top knight)
    server400 (member since april )7months
    BR 235k (250k for 27th nov)
    Actually a pretty ludicrous statement. You saying new servers your time will come when that is proven false by this event. There has been no HOF event in which new servers or even fairly new servers could have even come close in. Maybe for wartune servers who got the lower br requirements last month but Kabam servers went from the HOF 1 event to this. Only ones on my server that have enough BR have spent well over 10 grand each in under a year. So let us know how newer servers will ever get their turn as you say.

Leave a comment:

• pupilcat
    replied
    U cant.. R2 failed with patch again.. S213 (and merged servers with S213) has same problem..

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Ok how do we get in? I completed the quest but have yet to see Sacred Fire Temple.
    Same trouble here !!!

I miss something, why i cannot get into the new BG ( Already done the quest, kill 2 ppl )

How do we get in ????

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Ok how do we get in? I completed the quest but have yet to see Sacred Fire Temple.

Leave a comment:

• Justik66
    replied
    R2games S369 - waited from 13:00 to 15:00 and Sacred Fire Temple not open... I want to see (onetimes enough) all things working well after main...

ty

Leave a comment:

• JanneNico
    replied
    And as usual this is an event for the strongest ones...
    Or ppl among same br gets in there, or br doesn't matter ?
    If not matter, monsters win and get best rewards all the time...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X