[Guide] Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    its been out since last update you have to be at least level 70 and have 2 battleground kills since last maintenance to open this event up. It then replaces regular battleground. Yhis thread should have been posted a couple days ago.
    It's out only on test servers not on all server ...

but yes, this thread should have been posted days ago anyway
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

That pic has someone with 13m+ BR. You couldn't find a picture that wasn't on the dev server?
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
        That pic has someone with 13m+ BR. You couldn't find a picture that wasn't on the dev server?
        Its a sneak peak of the lowest BR reward tier requirement for next year's HoF

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Seeing this was added on the first batch of servers in the maintenance of November 6th, my guess is it'll be added in an upcoming maintenance.
          Yea, how nice is that, that the "first batch" of servers were able to start earning soul seals a full week in advance before the rest of us.. Bet we don't see any compensation for the time frame difference tho.. Thanks for giving them the edge on CW and hof. Bravo.. Just another typical r2 butthole move
          Pyranthos
          S372 Spirit Divide
          Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
            Yea, how nice is that, that the "first batch" of servers were able to start earning soul seals a full week in advance before the rest of us.. Bet we don't see any compensation for the time frame difference tho.. Thanks for giving them the edge on CW and hof. Bravo.. Just another typical r2 butthole move
            Please, get some info before posting ... the "first batch" is segregated ... you will NOT see us in CW, arena or BG ... as for hof lol ...
            ValKitteh - S1
            "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post
              Please, get some info before posting ... the "first batch" is segregated ... you will NOT see us in CW, arena or BG ... as for hof lol ...
              Segregated for now at least. And yea, im with ya on the lol at hof, but there are those that are just shy of a higher tier, and that lil edge would come in handy.
              Pyranthos
              S372 Spirit Divide
              Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

where are we supposed to get this info! I would assume this thread should have all relevant info. or is the idea is that we run round like idiots looking for scraps of information posted in some obscure thread. No thx game consumes enuf time

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                  Its a sneak peak of the lowest BR reward tier requirement for next year's HoF
                  Rofl - probably true

Comment

You can lose honor in battle ?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                      You can lose honor in battle ?
                      if you can gain honour someone has to lose honour this is a silly question related to a pvp zone ,

and to enter you must be level 70 and have 2 battle ground kills to unlock fire temple , this looks pretty cool and it wont be easy which is also cool , players wanting stuffs for free or easy is Ludacris , hof event is awesome you want a slice you should not of slacked throughout the year , new servers your time will come remember this in a years time and do your best to achieve the best you can if you fall short better luck next time , hof stands for HALL of FAME , not HALL of LAME . deal with it great job r2

knight (top knight)
                      server400 (member since april )7months
                      BR 235k (250k for 27th nov)

Comment

Good to hear. I love R2, I think most of level 60's will level up for this new features. im going to stay at my level, I am a nonspender. level 64 with 150k BR

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                          if you can gain honour someone has to lose honour this is a silly question related to a pvp zone ,

and to enter you must be level 70 and have 2 battle ground kills to unlock fire temple , this looks pretty cool and it wont be easy which is also cool , players wanting stuffs for free or easy is Ludacris , hof event is awesome you want a slice you should not of slacked throughout the year , new servers your time will come remember this in a years time and do your best to achieve the best you can if you fall short better luck next time , hof stands for HALL of FAME , not HALL of LAME . deal with it great job r2

knight (top knight)
                          server400 (member since april )7months
                          BR 235k (250k for 27th nov)
                          who asked you about HOF or details what level you must be ? i asked just if you lose honor or no you talk to not fall asleep

Comment

It's interesting....
                            Plant and you have some to harvest soon.........
                            except if someone will steal it....

Comment

and again the monsters will win in this
                              Gaming is a way of life

Comment

Gentlemen, please keep your choice of colourful insulting language to an absolute minimum please. I have deleted the offending posts as they are not relevant to the thread topic.
                                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                                | | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X