[Guide] Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Problem is R2 is not decent at all, its just Satan who rulles them.
    Should I start an exorcism?

Comment

Begone , Satan !
      Ugachaca ugachaca !

Comment

Exorcism or rain dance?
        Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
          Exorcism or rain dance?
          If only Iris and Triton would adopt the correct dance for this ingame Native American-Style! (meant as a joke, not as being rascist )
          Last edited by KatLovesDancing; 11-12-2014, 11:54 AM. Reason: You never know who gets cupcakehurt on what ;)

Love and Cookies,
          Katarina
          [S161]Ashthorn Fen

Comment

Brain monkeys showed their knowledge once again, 1 week for test servers to find out bugs and they just proved their incompetence. I`m surprised this actually made me a little angry when i should have known already nothing will work from the patch.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
              if you can gain honour someone has to lose honour this is a silly question related to a pvp zone ,

and to enter you must be level 70 and have 2 battle ground kills to unlock fire temple , this looks pretty cool and it wont be easy which is also cool , players wanting stuffs for free or easy is Ludacris , hof event is awesome you want a slice you should not of slacked throughout the year , new servers your time will come remember this in a years time and do your best to achieve the best you can if you fall short better luck next time , hof stands for HALL of FAME , not HALL of LAME . deal with it great job r2

knight (top knight)
              server400 (member since april )7months
              BR 235k (250k for 27th nov)
              How do you figure someone has to lose honor for someone to gain honor. I do not know the answer, but I'm guessing from this post and your server not being one that has this BG that you do not actually know the answer either. But the fact that level 9 VIP never loses honor means it is indeed possible for players to gain honor without anyone losing honor. I watched the video that TheThrell posted and when he showed rankings there was a no negative honor, this gives hope that honor may not be lost which would mean BG would gain a lot of participation, or it could mean that all the players were level 9 VIP.
              The biggest problem with the old BG system was the honor loss forcing most non VIP players to not bother to enter or enter just before the 5 min cut off and sit in spawn. The new BG is geared to emphasis the group challenge aspect, do you really want your team mates to be scared to leave spawn and contribute?

Comment

So let me get this straight, the whole point of last night's maintenance was to implement Sacred Fire Temple. And then it didn't actually get implemented. Nice job, R2.

Comment

And as usual this is an event for the strongest ones...
                  Or ppl among same br gets in there, or br doesn't matter ?
                  If not matter, monsters win and get best rewards all the time...

Comment

R2games S369 - waited from 13:00 to 15:00 and Sacred Fire Temple not open... I want to see (onetimes enough) all things working well after main...

ty
                    [S369] Venom Creek
                    Archer
                    Lvl80
                    BR - 450K
                    CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

Ok how do we get in? I completed the quest but have yet to see Sacred Fire Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                        Ok how do we get in? I completed the quest but have yet to see Sacred Fire Temple.
                        Same trouble here !!!

I miss something, why i cannot get into the new BG ( Already done the quest, kill 2 ppl )

How do we get in ????

Comment

U cant.. R2 failed with patch again.. S213 (and merged servers with S213) has same problem..
                          Aiste - Knight
                          ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
                            if you can gain honour someone has to lose honour this is a silly question related to a pvp zone ,

and to enter you must be level 70 and have 2 battle ground kills to unlock fire temple , this looks pretty cool and it wont be easy which is also cool , players wanting stuffs for free or easy is Ludacris , hof event is awesome you want a slice you should not of slacked throughout the year , new servers your time will come remember this in a years time and do your best to achieve the best you can if you fall short better luck next time , hof stands for HALL of FAME , not HALL of LAME . deal with it great job r2

knight (top knight)
                            server400 (member since april )7months
                            BR 235k (250k for 27th nov)
                            Actually a pretty ludicrous statement. You saying new servers your time will come when that is proven false by this event. There has been no HOF event in which new servers or even fairly new servers could have even come close in. Maybe for wartune servers who got the lower br requirements last month but Kabam servers went from the HOF 1 event to this. Only ones on my server that have enough BR have spent well over 10 grand each in under a year. So let us know how newer servers will ever get their turn as you say.

Comment

not gonna try it lol, it was pain in *** to reach up to Sky dragon Knight honor.
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Well R2_Helen you posted this but for got to mention that the damn thing was not implemented> So frigging annoyed that you moderators only do half a job! Ask some relevant questions before posting. I am sure you where asking your self when are the start times, how exactly do I quailfy? But your just a robot doing what they tell you to!

Comment

Working...
                                X