Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why sacret temple no shard,,,,,,,,,,???

Comment

why Sacret temple no Shard,,,,,,and still Battle.........

Comment

what the??why only lvl 70??pls make it lower lvl like 60..many on that level already have soulmark..how the hell can we get that soul seal without going to lvl 70..

Comment

Originally posted by SC0fiELd View Post
          what the??why only lvl 70??pls make it lower lvl like 60..many on that level already have soulmark..how the hell can we get that soul seal without going to lvl 70..
          Not at all. Because as it look like soulmark opens at lvl 80 advanced class so all you can do until then is clutter up youre inventory even more, this time with soul seals in place of soul christals.
          Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
          (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

so laggy........ want old bg back.. true fact.. this sux.

Comment

on screen i have blue writing for my name but on the red team, happened in all of them so far... bit confusing... also how does the flame work it seems the title only takes you holding it once per day (i assume 1 per day not got to day 2 yet).

other than that i think after a few days it will revert to similar normal BG everyone for themselves, once everyone has a few of the new soul marks. also same there is no hp renewel for the classes that don't have heal apart from been killed.

Comment

Originally posted by misstrust_1 View Post
                on screen i have blue writing for my name but on the red team, happened in all of them so far... bit confusing... also how does the flame work it seems the title only takes you holding it once per day (i assume 1 per day not got to day 2 yet).

other than that i think after a few days it will revert to similar normal BG everyone for themselves, once everyone has a few of the new soul marks. also same there is no hp renewel for the classes that don't have heal apart from been killed.
                it is confusing indeed. You have to look in the ranking what color you are to know if you are blue or red. I have 2/10 for the title, so its not limited to 1 per day.
                They should have set a time for normal bg too, some people cant complete the class advancement quest now...

Comment

so .. this new tipe of bg , is made to make you buy vip , your so blind you didnt see , now you lose -400 to even 100k br cos of no hp back lol you dont have to be realy smart to see what they trying to do , ))))good job r2game )))

Comment

can I go back to the old Battlegruonds?

Comment

• Originally posted by SC0fiELd View Post
                      trust me... it's much more fun the old bg

Comment

• Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
                        so .. this new tipe of bg , is made to make you buy vip , your so blind you didnt see , now you lose -400 to even 100k br cos of no hp back lol you dont have to be realy smart to see what they trying to do , ))))good job r2game )))
                        no... it's the type of BG the wallets wanted to feed their egos

Comment

• when does this end ? not even want to make any more words dirty on it

Comment

• -700 AND -800 IN OTHER ONE WOW.
                            This is going to hurt none V.I.P players on Honor and I was on my alt knight account that is 242000BR so not exactly a weak account.
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• I wonder if the people who design these events are high on drugs or something, or have zero experience?
                              Its like not exactly a intuitive event, its basically a mess - I hope its not a permanent replacement for the normal battleground?

Comment

• I love this new bg, we small players have a better chance to be useful

Comment

Working...
                                X