[Guide] Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
    I wonder if the people who design these events are high on drugs or something, or have zero experience?
    Its like not exactly a intuitive event, its basically a mess - I hope its not a permanent replacement for the normal battleground?
    It is a permenant replacement for bg as it is the only place to get the material needed for adv soul engraving. We all have to live with this saddening fact.

Comment

• I like the sacred of fire and im not a high br player. Love those highs killing me over and over again (the chickens), they just give me 220 honor after some dryads. I gain honor much quicker now 😍

Comment

• where is afk kick ?? *** afker ruin fire temple

Comment

• anyone saw BR on Pic on first page??? ***????????

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendComes View Post
            anyone saw BR on Pic on first page??? ***????????
            lol, too many million BR (13 kk ? the picture is bad, so it's hard to be sure)
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Rewards

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113260[/ATTACH]
              i'm wondering if i could know how much soul seal precisly ?
              to know what is more worthy, fighting for the win (so going to tower), for the flame (so staying alive), for the first place (so killing never ending) ?
              - win temple is 15
              - lost temple is 6
              the end of the fight just show some of the soul seal you won

thanks in advance
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• i am vip 8 and i lost crazy honor with each loss... that too to players who have very high br than me !!! weird !!!

Comment

• This event sucks. You say battlegrounds is now open then Sacred Temple is open. Every time I tried I get stuck in unfair BR disadvantages. Can't hold this fire for 1 round w/o some older player with 100k or more BR coming up and killing ya after 2 seconds of getting the fire. You need to place people in BR equal rounds not by your current system. I want the choice to play BATTLE GROUND not Fire Temple. Least then I have a chance to enjoy playing and/carting. I can pull more wins there over temple, which unfairly runs all day after the first world boss.

Comment

• someone could tell me if it's possible for a player lvl78 to fight against player lvl 80 who already complete advanced class, when i read explanation about sacred fire temple it seems it's not possible but i need to be sure of it
                    Ingame name: Myria
                    Class: Knight
                    Br: 491k
                    Serveur: Kabam 67

Comment

• yay... another thing to encourage NOT TO PUT MONEY IN GAME but CAMP ALLOT BEFORE 70... well done R2... in this way, your casheers will quit or stop put money
                      i am glad to play this game more and more. cuz casheers need to lvl up, but what's the point to cash&grow up over 70 when in this bg u find only campers with over 200k br
                      gl with that...

Comment

• Myria in this bg u can meet anyone, as usual R2 don't give a ** about matchmaking... so goodluck... i meet a 400k br player considering i am 100k ) i died in the loading screen

Comment

• How about changing Fire Temple so players only get to do twice...when 2 rewards attempts are used players go back to regular BG.
                          The structure and matching as of now sucks.
                          A 350-400K BR player can do every FT all day long which essentially blocks others from rewards.
                          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                          HST

Comment

• its a good way for us non-cashers to lose honor simply trying to get soul seals yay we cant have both

Comment

• dont like the sacred fire battle ground perfer the normal battle ground. it needs to have something to prevent kick out for in activity due to only one player in there

Comment

• or make it a certian amount of battle ratting to enter the sacred fire battle ground since it seem to be more of 300+battle rating battle ground

Comment

Working...
                                X