Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 2:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope its only 3 to 4 hours and they get the fixes done im starting to love wartune and my guild

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
      YOU MISERABLE B♥♥♥!
      TWO (2) Minutes warning for a maintenance that is 1 hour earlier than any previous one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      (Yes I know there was a time change, But no one said that R2 would not honor it)
      This unexpectedly timed maint. should at LEAST have been warned of the 30 minutes prior that has been standard for the last year or more.
      PLUS by advancing the maintenance one hour you cut off the last 30 min before reset for the west coast servers - traditionally a very busy time as players make last minute purchases and collections in the hot events.
      More than a dozen items and events ended 30 minutes earlier than expected and listed WITH TWO (2) TWO! minutes warning!!!
      2 min notice, thats nonsense, we all seen the global announcement and it was certainly more than 2 min, I managed t complete sky trail and do a wilds boss after the announcement.

I wanna know what they expect us to do with all the sc we have from the whip event, will we be able to use it with the advance soul seal system or are they now redundant?
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-12-2014, 03:04 AM. Reason: quote edit.

Comment

Originally posted by FMK View Post
        YOU MISERABLE ♥♥♥!
        TWO (2) Minutes warning for a maintenance that is 1 hour earlier than any previous one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        (Yes I know there was a time change, But no one said that R2 would not honor it)
        This unexpectedly timed maint. should at LEAST have been warned of the 30 minutes prior that has been standard for the last year or more.
        PLUS by advancing the maintenance one hour you cut off the last 30 min before reset for the west coast servers - traditionally a very busy time as players make last minute purchases and collections in the hot events.
        More than a dozen items and events ended 30 minutes earlier than expected and listed WITH TWO (2) TWO! minutes warning!!!

I agree with your Starting Line & it says all about them, Nothing to say further ! just see the HOF what they have done to it
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-12-2014, 03:04 AM. Reason: quote edit

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Still waiting for them to figure how to fix cache issue, when i`m in arena and we match players with high level clothing the lag is terrible. I say "to figure how to fix" because i opened a ticket about this and their answer was almost "we have no idea how to fix it, we stopped trying."
          Hey Sunshine atleast they told you that instead of every response being well send your concerns to the developers an thats the last you hear of any bug reports or anything. All they care is that people keep buying balens thats it as long as that happens they wont ever fix the issues. Hell m8 Dragon Invasion has been bugged for over a month an have the fixed that no I even send in screenshots an get the same answer.

Comment

morning is any one knows what exchange we will get for sc?

Comment

Since your last emergency maintenance, the server moves like ****..
              I never get crash in the game, since I start using client. Now, I can't event see the adversary in arena, I only see shadows.

And don't you dare to give me some smart *** replica about what performance my computer has, I know to swear in more then 1 language..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grumpy-Cat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1701279
              Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
                Since your last emergency maintenance, the server moves like ****..
                I never get crash in the game, since I start using client. Now, I can't event see the adversary in arena, I only see shadows.

And don't you dare to give me some smart *** replica about what performance my computer has, I know to swear in more then 1 language..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113559[/ATTACH]
                Sorry for being rude, but wth you complainingabout lag on a mini client, you should be happy, some us cant use the mini client becuase R2 to decided to give their servers a lil advantage over the other platforms. I like your happy face wanna see mine lmao

Comment

probably something obsolete

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                    Sorry for being rude, but wth you complainingabout lag on a mini client, you should be happy, some us cant use the mini client becuase R2 to decided to give their servers a lil advantage over the other platforms. I like your happy face wanna see mine lmao
                    Hey there, nothing rude in your comment, different points of view
                    I do complain, because until now, the client worked for me very nice, and now - though I hate to say it - it works better in browser..
                    So they fix various bugs (God knows what the hell they are fixing) and this fixing is actually worse then the original.
                    Boycott in S422

Comment

3 bags of ***

Comment

Cupcakes then
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2014, 05:52 AM.

Comment

soon we will see what they ***** up this time and i am 100% sure even one bug will NOT be fix

Comment

♥♥♥ will take them a week to add that to their censorship dictionary and add to lag, burger another guys, and another
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-12-2014, 03:08 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

means have to tolerate more bug from today!!!!!!

Comment

hi,why dont you put a market for people can exchange items between them, as you promise ? i heard that chinesse servers have one and if its so, game in not balanced at all since we have to meet them in BG and CSGB...tyvm

Comment

Working...
                                X