Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 2:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best thing to do is to do nothing just be happy and take cash it is what r2 or 7road or whoever they are doing hope i will be so lucky one day

Comment

how about fixing the party leader bug more people on my one server are getting it and less want to be party leader due to fear of losing there run
      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
      name RubyRed
      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
      Name gippal .........Name backlash
      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

lol, I know a lot of bugs, in the wilds, cloud city, other... not sure it means that wartune maintenance teams knows it too though

Comment

look guys...i have seen a LOT of games that dont meet their players expectations and people just stop playing them....sure they get a lot of money but eventually the players go to another game that is more well build....so i ask what is the point of making such a game if you are going to let it rot??
          you see i play lol (League Of Legends) and it is free...TRULLY free but they get so much money from what we WANT to buy not what we are FORCED to buy that the number of players keeps increacing...so i ask the makers of the game this: you get the money you want at least cant you make a game we can enjoy???
          Last edited by R254270733; 11-12-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R226289778 View Post
            fix one thing to break another yay
            Wrong, its fix one thing to break many others

Comment

sacred fire temple do u go in by your self to get the soul seal or in a group of 4 ?

Comment

i love playing this game but all the lag is makeing not want to play any more plz try and fix the lag befor bring new things out

Comment

thankyou. for the reply look forward to doing it

Comment

bored me waiting maintence

Comment

ofc we have maintenance, every week they try to solved some bugs...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

Comment

maintenance ended..i can log in

Comment

ended but i don't see sacred flame temple

Comment

why the hell you do new events after maintenance i did sky trail after reset but before maintenance and now i lost rewards for today thats so dam unfair this game sucks sometimes big time r2 plz get your heads out off your a---- ty

Comment

pls dnt change d rewards of gem event. !!

Comment

Working...
                                X