Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 2:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** bugged temple of cupcake

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
      why unselected servers also getting the mt?
      Yea, thats unfair!!!
      Kabam S 59

Comment

Sooo.. R2.. Again failed? No sacred fire temple.. Well done..

And when u will fix it?
        Again emergency maintenance during??? Guild battle mabye???
        Aiste - Knight
        ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by pupilcat View Post
          Sooo.. R2.. Again failed? No sacred fire temple.. Well done..

And when u will fix it?
          Again emergency maintenance during??? Guild battle mabye???
          (sarcasm/on]Suggestion for R².
          I suggest the do it like last week, but this time the can do better just like this - 2 emergency maintenance's, first during Guildbattle, second 5 minutes befor worldboss!
          Ohhh hold on does the Fire tempel bring more Cash flow - then fix it ,otherwise just dont bother makes players more happy[sarcasm/off]
          Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-12-2014, 10:25 AM.
          Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
          (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
            ended but i don't see sacred flame temple
            Just to be sure, all of you do know that the Sacred Temple come AT THE SAME TIME THAN THE NORMAL BG, right?
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 6th of November at 3:30 AM EST (0:30 am PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the Wartune V3.10 Part 4 to below servers: S1, S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261 and S264. These servers will be going down for approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
              • New item - Soul Seal.
              • New Feature - Sacred Fire Temple.
              • Added the 18th Class Wars.
              • Fixed various known bugs.
              Same as last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
                ofc we have maintenance, every week they try to solved some bugs...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
                same bugs, same cupcaking cupcakes....they fix nothing...can't wait to see what is broke, R2 do this well.
                ....instead of claims to fix thing why not R2 just fix thing....help end player madness and anger with.

If wartune was car who would want take chance and drive Cupcakes?
                Tire would fall off at 5 KMH and crash and burn kill all.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2014, 05:50 AM.
                "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                HST

Comment

NO SACRED FIRE TEMPLE wth are you guys playing at, cant even do the simplest of tasks.

Originally posted by R2_Helen
                  Patch notes:
                  New item - Soul Seal.
                  New Feature - Sacred Fire Temple.
                  Added the 18th Class Wars.
                  Fixed various known bugs.
                  Guess you missed the fact that it is missing, so I highlighted it for those of hard of hearing.
                  Last edited by R27391871; 11-12-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

There is no Sacred Fire Temple you guys loaded this patch on other servers last week why cant you repeat the process here SMH
                    forever faithful

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                      Just to be sure, all of you do know that the Sacred Temple come AT THE SAME TIME THAN THE NORMAL BG, right?
                      Yes, and? It's supposed to come at the same time as normal BG. But it's not spawning when BG does.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                        Yes, and? It's supposed to come at the same time as normal BG. But it's not spawning when BG does.
                        It replaces the normal BG.
                        if you are level 80, there is a quest to kill 2 people in BG.
                        Once you have done that, then the next time BG happens it will be sacred fire temple.

You do not have the option between normal BG and SFT. Its one or the other.

Comment

R2games S369 - waited from 13:00 to 15:00 and Sacred Fire Temple not open... I want to see (onetimes enough) all things working well after main...
                          [S369] Venom Creek
                          Archer
                          Lvl80
                          BR - 450K
                          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

This is for those who dont believe that we have problem.. I think all, who has 80LV soul engraving did that cupcake quest called new bg. And..

STILL NO SACRED FIRE TEMPLE!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	779.6 KB
ID:	1701298

Its not fair! Half servers has it since las week.. Half still dont have after maintenance.

R2, U failed again...
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: language
                            Aiste - Knight
                            ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

is incredible, the test servers are good and ahead of us for a week now, and we got the bugs, your incompetence is endless R2

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjou1 View Post
                                is incredible, the test servers are good and ahead of us for a week now, and we got the bugs, your incompetence is endless R2
                                I am surprised you are surprised, I told my guildes not to expect it to work! This is R2 do you think they have any competent staff working for them? Do you think they care about customer service or professional conduct or about looking competent? They do not care. All they care about is about our cash. Apart from one person on our server, all the other cashers including me have now stopped cashing. Only loss of revenue will make R2 wake up. Everything else will have 0 effect on R2. Everyone needs to stop recharging till Christmas.

Kabam - Server S84
                                IGN - Agni
                                Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                                Class - Mage
                                BR - 465K and climbing
                                Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

Working...
                                X