Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 2:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Agni_84, its only way to r2 take care of players
    火FireMan - S416

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
      It replaces the normal BG.
      if you are level 80, there is a quest to kill 2 people in BG.
      Once you have done that, then the next time BG happens it will be sacred fire temple.
      Except that completing the quest doesn't actually cause Sacred Fire Temple to spawn instead of regular BG.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	NoFireTemple.png
Views:	1
Size:	628.7 KB
ID:	1701303
      Last edited by R212396167; 11-12-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agni_84 View Post
        I am surprised you are surprised, I told my guildes not to expect it to work! This is R2 do you think they have any competent staff working for them? Do you think they care about customer service or professional conduct or about looking competent? They do not care. All they care about is about our cash. Apart from one person on our server, all the other cashers including me have now stopped cashing. Only loss of revenue will make R2 wake up. Everything else will have 0 effect on R2. Everyone needs to stop recharging till Christmas.
        I am surprised anyone bother cashing that hard. I did a single charge when the server started of $100 just for some goodies and the beginner's mine. Haven't recharged since and it's been a few (maybe 4? 5?) months now. Still have well over 9k balens, not including BB. Then my server merged with an older server, which had merged with an even older server. Currently just under L70 and ~14th highest BR in the combined servers.

You don't need to cash hard to be high ranking, especially when R2 will match you against campers in multiplayer arena just to "encourage" you to cash more to "win". Just learn to conserve your balens and don't blow it on gamble boxes. Only use it to buy concrete stuff like gem transposers, sylph skills, socket rods and the like. If you are a mage, you don't NEED double skills. Just pick the healer branch. That is all you really need. Don't bother spending balens on the farm either, and WB is a complete waste of balens, bound or otherwise. Inventory opening should only use BB and only as much as you need. I make do with only 3 rows in the second page, and that is only because of the absurd amount of soul crystals I got in the last whip event (like over 300k).

Be wise, and you will do well in this game. Only idiots throw $1000s for a little bit of advantage that they squander anyway because they are so used to money solving all their problems. How do I know? They lose 10/10 Tank fights where their cash can't help them. Hell, some of them even lose in GB because they are too stupid to expect that the opponent can and will change the "I hit you, you hit me, I hit you back" paradigm.

Comment

Examples of, if wartune was airplane:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMhdksPFhCM
          Last edited by bLySkAvKa; 11-12-2014, 08:32 PM.
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
          HST

Comment

for so long we s1 people have asked for a merger. we have been denied with the excuse that we are the test server. now its been month we been separate from the main cross server pool ( we only see people who get patch with us in bg, arena and cw) and even after other get patched we dont get back in to cross server pool. if filed a ticket either they dont bother to reply, or act have no clue what we are saying and pretend we are with cross server and if someone intelligent enough understand what we are saying they once again put up the shield of test server excuse and say we have to be this way or else they cant test stuff.

now after this patch this makes me wonder what the cupcake the test really? they gave patch to other server 1 week after us and with 1 week of their so called testing they failed to give the the patch properly. every single patch/maintain have some issue, small or big.

so take this test server cupcake up in ur cupcake and give patch to all server (buged or not since you cant fix cupcake) and put back s1 in cross server and give us merger that we deserve.
            Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Since the maint. on our server the sylph arena event is also broken. People could do the sylph arena the first time, but then no more as it has not reset since it was started. I had only 9 chances to start with and did 5, I have 4 remaining..how do i do 5 for the event???? Beyond me!!!! Cheated again!!!! Not only me..all on my server!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                for so long we s1 people have asked for a merger. we have been denied with the excuse that we are the test server.
                Which is silly anyway given that they could just merge you guys with some of the other test servers if they wanted to. The reality is they don't care about merging the older servers. Which is odd because the ones that haven't completely died tend to have a lot of big cashers on them.

Comment

lol

Class: Knight
                  Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                    Which is silly anyway given that they could just merge you guys with some of the other test servers if they wanted to. The reality is they don't care about merging the older servers. Which is odd because the ones that haven't completely died tend to have a lot of big cashers on them.
                    Yes But these Big cashers on the Old servers are pretty far maxed out every where - not much left the can buy. [mockery/on]So for R² the are like Old Milkcows at the end of usefullness soon to end in slaughterhouse [mockery/Off]
                    Its the reason the create new servers so fast to Catch new Whales what need still to buy 10000$$ worth of stuff to catch up.
                    Unless the (R²) would bring constant new mounts, new Fashion maybe new Sylphs the old cashers are of no more interess so its not odd at all but pretty logic.
                    Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-13-2014, 06:59 AM.
                    Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                    (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• sacred fire temple unlocks at level 70. So even if you do the quest if you are not level 70 you are still stuck with old battleground. Simple by the way how did this thread veer off topic onto casher bashing.....If you dont like the way things are quit complaining and just quit the game and spare the rest of us your useless complaining. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X