Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 2:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbodiddy
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    Yes, and? It's supposed to come at the same time as normal BG. But it's not spawning when BG does.
    It replaces the normal BG.
    if you are level 80, there is a quest to kill 2 people in BG.
    Once you have done that, then the next time BG happens it will be sacred fire temple.

You do not have the option between normal BG and SFT. Its one or the other.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Just to be sure, all of you do know that the Sacred Temple come AT THE SAME TIME THAN THE NORMAL BG, right?
    Yes, and? It's supposed to come at the same time as normal BG. But it's not spawning when BG does.

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    There is no Sacred Fire Temple you guys loaded this patch on other servers last week why cant you repeat the process here SMH

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    NO SACRED FIRE TEMPLE wth are you guys playing at, cant even do the simplest of tasks.

Originally posted by R2_Helen
    Patch notes:
    New item - Soul Seal.
    New Feature - Sacred Fire Temple.
    Added the 18th Class Wars.
    Fixed various known bugs.
    Guess you missed the fact that it is missing, so I highlighted it for those of hard of hearing.
    Last edited by R27391871; 11-12-2014, 12:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bLySkAvKa
    replied
    Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
    ofc we have maintenance, every week they try to solved some bugs...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    same bugs, same cupcaking cupcakes....they fix nothing...can't wait to see what is broke, R2 do this well.
    ....instead of claims to fix thing why not R2 just fix thing....help end player madness and anger with.

If wartune was car who would want take chance and drive Cupcakes?
    Tire would fall off at 5 KMH and crash and burn kill all.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2014, 05:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bobbodiddy
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 6th of November at 3:30 AM EST (0:30 am PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). We will update the Wartune V3.10 Part 4 to below servers: S1, S4, S6, S10, S12, S17, S38, S44, S56, S59, S74, S77, S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47, S134, S137, S140, S143, S146, S149, S152, S155, S159, S186, S191, S196, S317, S320, S323, S326, S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261 and S264. These servers will be going down for approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • New item - Soul Seal.
    • New Feature - Sacred Fire Temple.
    • Added the 18th Class Wars.
    • Fixed various known bugs.
    Same as last week.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    ended but i don't see sacred flame temple
    Just to be sure, all of you do know that the Sacred Temple come AT THE SAME TIME THAN THE NORMAL BG, right?

Leave a comment:

• Ian.D.Stuart
    replied
    Originally posted by pupilcat View Post
    Sooo.. R2.. Again failed? No sacred fire temple.. Well done..

And when u will fix it?
    Again emergency maintenance during??? Guild battle mabye???
    (sarcasm/on]Suggestion for R².
    I suggest the do it like last week, but this time the can do better just like this - 2 emergency maintenance's, first during Guildbattle, second 5 minutes befor worldboss!
    Ohhh hold on does the Fire tempel bring more Cash flow - then fix it ,otherwise just dont bother makes players more happy[sarcasm/off]
    Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-12-2014, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pupilcat
    replied
    Sooo.. R2.. Again failed? No sacred fire temple.. Well done..

And when u will fix it?
    Again emergency maintenance during??? Guild battle mabye???

Leave a comment:

• Kaugo
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
    why unselected servers also getting the mt?
    Yea, thats unfair!!!

Leave a comment:

• nemosadeos
    replied
    **** bugged temple of cupcake

Leave a comment:

• Nixon1990
    replied
    pls dnt change d rewards of gem event. !!

Leave a comment:

• vaizen
    replied
    why the hell you do new events after maintenance i did sky trail after reset but before maintenance and now i lost rewards for today thats so dam unfair this game sucks sometimes big time r2 plz get your heads out off your a---- ty

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    ended but i don't see sacred flame temple

Leave a comment:

• spellcaster777
    replied
    maintenance ended..i can log in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X