Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    They go nearly a full year of having unlimited events, and the one time they return to how it use to be, everyone screams bloody murder haha
    If they wanted to go back to limited events it's not nice to 1. release gem event early and not compensate rewards, and 2. they should have made the process flow smoother. This is like a brick wall to many people since this was a big source of BR gain. People won't be cashing for any of these items unless they support limited runestone rewards. If it went from unlimited whip to unlimited rune that would be nice, but it's never possible to switch to limited gems or the events before where you only got some gems back.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I started playing again because of the unlimited rewards and cashing too...turns out its a waste of money and time...I miss the way it use to be when the game started and they cared about the players. R2 is really trying to **** on its players.

Comment

we can talk all we want here but its not like R2 is going to do anything about it.
        ShadowBound
        Server 55
        IGN:Reflex
        Level 70
        BR 1.27M (VIP 5)
        Server 58
        IGN: You
        Level 75
        BR 2.32M (VIP 8)

Comment

guess ill hang up the old satchel if this ** keeps happening

Comment

the gem event is not working atleast in S335

Comment

Waste of Time

[B]Really r2 this gem event is an absolute waste of time and efforts we deserve better. Why only once a day[/B]

Comment

i never saw a real anwser from some1 who is from R2...sometimes the m.g appears and cannot give infos...R2 you made it ****
                Vere Gio

Comment

wow new bugg gz r2 niceone am lost so much gem

Comment

this gem event is not very good worst gem event

Comment

Folks, think it through fully. The Hall of LAME is coming, so they've limited EVERYONE's ability to actually get the required BR by making the gem event "once per day". Thay way, nobody gets a significant BR boost, meaning they don't have to give out as many rewards. That way, the HEAVY CASHERS are being rewarded, but the LIGHT to MEDIUM CASHERS are largely ignored.

Comment

I'll throw in my perspective....

R2 has serious management flaws. I know everyone's saying really your a genius! hehehe But it started long before today. R2 is trying to fix a really big error/over site they made. When they introduce 9999 slots they effectively allowed unlimited events to out strip capping. I'm sitting on 370K SC as an example. That caps engraving and under the old rewards generates huge gold, daru( use to be) and gem boxes plus 30 more SC. That's 37 slots but under the old 999 that would be an insane 370 slots which is not possible same to Whip events.

A perfect example of terrible in game management. Guess programmers don't sit around a table and discuss the consequences
                        of adding and or changing in game features? Well now we get part 2 of the unintended mess that's having your customers extremely upset. You see rants here all the time but this one may very well be different. If you felt this necessary you should have announced it 2 weeks ahead of time so players weren't surprised at minimum. Your PR department is as bad as any game I have ever seen. I go to other forums days before anything announced here. Simply terrible management at minimum.

Perhaps there has been so much money it didn't feel like work. Well my guess is your going to have to start managing the business a whole lot better IMHO.

Comment

You know r2 Game Master you guys are soooooo ******* Stupid you changed the reward of runestone instead of whip and we can only redeem 1 reward per day you such stupid...you know guys go to hell **** you all!!!!!!!

Comment

You know r2 Game Master you guys are soooooo Fuc-king Stupid you changed the reward of runestone instead of whip and we can only redeem 1 reward per day you such stupid...you know guys go to hell fu-ck you all!!!!!!!

Comment

Gem event limited -> my money will be limited too

Comment

Everything u make ,, just for money ,, u kill the fun ,,

NO MORE BALENS
                                Now U See Me !!

♣
                                Free player 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X