Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordFalconcrest
    replied
    Who was the "bright" individual that decided the new gem event was to be a ONE TIME A DAY REDEMPTION rather than our usual UNLIMITED DAILY REDEMPTIONS . . . and WHY???

Leave a comment:

• ueduard
    replied
    Originally posted by drag0s100 View Post
    synthedsed 500 lv 4 gems and didn t saw the event is limited , anyway R2 u Suck or whatever did this event, you will see that the money u get this month will not be the same as last month
    you are lucky i did 690 lvl 4 ))

Leave a comment:

• â™ CHAOS♣
    replied

np with HOF br .. its fear with ppl play 2 years ,,

but u must ask why thy dont got 250 k br ,, ??????

.. coz u greedy ..

Leave a comment:

• drag0s100
    replied
    synthedsed 500 lv 4 gems and didn t saw the event is limited , anyway R2 u Suck or whatever did this event, you will see that the money u get this month will not be the same as last month

Leave a comment:

• xDemox
    replied
    Im not going to give out for a change doesnt seem to be any point anymore

But limited gems event during HoF, what chance have we of at least trying to get the next level of reward?

Leave a comment:

• Val-K
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    proficent city is the game owner and r2, kabam, kong, aeria. etc are all provdiers .. proficent city sets the events, makes the patchs and all that so swing blame at them morons tho r2 should stand up for its players at it got the largest player pool out of them all
    As far as i'm concern that's where the problem is ... i have come to believe that r2 is not interested in doing it anymore (if they ever were) ... at all level of the ladder, yes even starting with the mod then the GM and after who ever is higher.

I would accept **** event if i knew that the representative of the platform i'm playing in at least try to do something about the "***iness" but we all have the silence treatment
    Last edited by Val-K; 11-14-2014, 02:59 AM. Reason: can't even called something by its rightful name ... sigh

Leave a comment:

• R218447398
    replied
    awful event...and they did say that they were going to help us for HOF.great help..does anybody know any similar game where you dont have to pay and they respect you also?

Leave a comment:

• matalekos
    replied
    I know R2 dont care for me cuz i am a non casher , but i care me for myself and i see the hours that i spend too this game are not rewarded as it must , so i stop wartune .I hope wartune players understand that even if cashing even if not they are VICTIMS .

Leave a comment:

• Thaleia38
    replied
    Since gem event is limited... Where the hell are the event boxes ?!?!?!?!!?!

Leave a comment:

• â™ CHAOS♣
    replied
    In Chinese server I was alone in WB ,, just 1 player ,, !!
    This is the future of wartune ,,
    coz thy don't care but the money

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I sure hope the limited part is wrong. They are showing whips here but everyone that has the event is getting runestones and a matching gem. What is going on?
    Unless the post has been edited, it does show runestones as rewards.

Leave a comment:

• xgigi
    replied
    Originally posted by Luxuriax View Post
    If this keeps up I stop playing Wartune.
    Already on my TO DO list... one more event like this and BYE BYE

Leave a comment:

• xgigi
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    proficent city is the game owner and r2, kabam, kong, aeria. etc are all provdiers .. proficent city sets the events, makes the patchs and all that so swing blame at them morons tho r2 should stand up for its players at it got the largest player pool out of them all
    No offence... but i am not paying $ for balen to proficient city. I am paying to R2. Is like you go to a store and buy a crappy product, do you go back to the store or you go to the factory? Good luck on going to the factory....

Leave a comment:

• xgigi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
    Lol, I'd skip this worthless gem event if I were you. By the way, goes anyone actually play that crappy casher only event, Golden Road? I heard people played it a bit and some rewards were ****.
    Vote on that. This event really.... not worth it. And as promised R2, no more balen puchases. Find other stupid people to feed this unfair game.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X