Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does R2GAMES not understand that this will leave the game unbalanced? New players will never be stronger than old players who took advantage of the old events. VI'll save all my gems and wait for another event. If this keeps up I'll stop playing.

Comment

This not Gem Event is just extra Hot event nice Hot event. Real gem event coming next few weeks time.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

wheres our ******* SC EVENT?!?! and ur golden road leads right up yalls greedy ***.

ok Esme, but i still dont like cupcakes in my post.
        :-p
        Last edited by R235844426; 11-14-2014, 09:14 AM. Reason: Don't dodge the word filter, please.

Comment

If the sc exchange is the same as it was last time... I have no problem with this gem event. The need for gems is diminished for many players. Newer servers should be given exclusive gem events though to give those players the same opportunities we have had.

Comment

SC event rumored to be Nov. 23rd

Comment

it was "rumored" to be the 10th 12th and 14th already...

Comment

DAMN with this GEM event .....would be great if it was unlimitied !!! ******* marketing !!

Comment

Worst gem event i have seen. I saved and saved. Hoping to up my br. Then you guys slap us in the face with this event. Not really liking it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
                    it was "rumored" to be the 10th 12th and 14th already...
                    The difference is the 23rd rumor didn't come from a blogsite.

Comment

Flames of War - Gem Synthesizer = SHAME Gem Synthesizer. DON'T SPEND MONEY IN THIS GAME ans they will understand the shame of this event .

Comment

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
                        I could not really believe what marketing moron came up with this idea... they clearly lose money. No one will buy the gems packs and no one is going after Big Spender.. what a waste on both sides R2 and players...
                        haha realy ??? the pointh is if no rase br wit gems posibility is to go for top big spender wit new soul engrave .... they wil max the gane from the game this month( lots of money ) )))) and if its unlimited event we get more and more gems so hu the f .... go buy gem boxes ??? in last event wit gems wich i have probably will have all gems lv 11 now ??? barly wil max 10 lv so hu is the stupid hier ????? No wory for R2 top gane this month )))
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤
                        Even the future has an end

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-my-***-off-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1701371Click image for larger version

Name:	smileyslaughing_lol_rofl__100-102.gif
Views:	3
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1701372

Why is anyone surprised by this event? I mean seriously? R2 has never respected the non cahser, and barely tolerates the casher as long as they are dumping money into the game. Most of the people who respond to tickets barely speak English, and any bug reported you better have a screen shot, a video, and a certified letter from fifty people before they will think about looking into it, at which point they will tell you, no its not a bug. Player reports on players cheating are just round filed. A lot of servers are ghost towns, but will not be merged. Players are sitting on hundreds of thousands of soul crystals, yet once again R2 thinks they should not talk to the players, and let them know what kinds of events are coming. Most of the other games I play that actually care about the players, let them know what events are coming weeks or even months in advance so the player can plan accordingly.

But to all you cashers, thanks, as long as you keep paying I get to play when I want for free, but your the ones paying for all these issues and a lot more. I truly hope your getting what you want for the money you spend.
                          Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                          Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                          #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                          #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

plz could you bring back the unlimited gem event? even if you don't give out anything else, just matching the gems we synthesized for an unlimited number of times is already fantastic. could R2Games please bring back the unlimited gem event?

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                            [Event] Flames of War - Big Spender

[Event] Flames of War - Gem Synthesizer

Duration: 2014/11/14 - 2014/11/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
                            • R2Games: S1 – S544
                            • Kabam: S1 – S112
                            • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 5-8 gems.

Rewards:
                            • Level 5 Gem: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1, Runestone x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1
                            • Level 6 Gem: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Runestone x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2
                            • Level 7 Gem: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Runestone x150, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5
                            • Level 8 Gem: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Runestone x200, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10

Note: Each level can only be completed ONCE PER DAY.

Comment

Good thing I looked this forum and read the event properly for doing gem synths. Not so lucky for 3 or 4 of my guild mates. They got royally cupcaked. So, I'll just wait until the next event. I synthed 2 days of HP gems only and used the runes to update Heal Run 2 levels. I'll use the extra time for accumulating gold to convert the rest of the gems. No loss except the frustration of having to wait even longer for normal event.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]113898[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113899[/ATTACH]

Why is anyone surprised by this event? I mean seriously? R2 has never respected the non cahser, and barely tolerates the casher as long as they are dumping money into the game. Most of the people who respond to tickets barely speak English, and any bug reported you better have a screen shot, a video, and a certified letter from fifty people before they will think about looking into it, at which point they will tell you, no its not a bug. Player reports on players cheating are just round filed. A lot of servers are ghost towns, but will not be merged. Players are sitting on hundreds of thousands of soul crystals, yet once again R2 thinks they should not talk to the players, and let them know what kinds of events are coming. Most of the other games I play that actually care about the players, let them know what events are coming weeks or even months in advance so the player can plan accordingly.

But to all you cashers, thanks, as long as you keep paying I get to play when I want for free, but your the ones paying for all these issues and a lot more. I truly hope your getting what you want for the money you spend.
                                Hope, cashiers will one day open their blind eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X