Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2games ...i think that now 95% players just flame u for this fail gem synth event ...i just meet lvl 39 who has almost 100k br and why he has this ? only cuz of mount ..now nobody cant get so much br on low lvl just cuz of this event ..everybody has hundred or thousands gems and u bring limited event 1x per day ...just ols come back with unlimited and mtw like before and every player will be thankful to u ... now just will stop play this game much players and consequently u will get less money like before

Comment

I completely agree with you! Why would they change a well established event? I logged on this morning and saw the gem synth event and assumed it was the same as every other time before without reading and synthed all my gems!!!! Imagine my surprise when I went to claim my rewards!!! I'm not impressed with this at all! The once per day events were historically big spender events. I don't understand why they made gem event a once per day event. Most of my gems are lvl 10's so that part of my game is mostly unaffected, but lower level characters will hurt the most. This is one of the times they can make the gap between them and higher levels smaller. I think the developers are rich enough! IMO they should bring back the "regular" gem synth event. I haven't even begun to talk about the SC event or rather the non existent SC event! When will that happen? I have so many SC's that they take up a whole page!!! I'd like to see a SC synthing feature in the blacksmith. I'd also like to see worldwide peace and an end to world hunger too!
      So until I see the SC event I will not be spending anymore cash on this game!

Comment

Hall of Fame is over for me, thanks R2 for you c-r-a-p- reward...

Comment

thanks for ruining and ***** up the gem event that everyone was waiting for , for weeks , way to go r2
          Ill Always Be Here

Comment

no again Sylph EXP Scroll please !
            I have over 11K Sylph EXP Scroll & I don't need them, I have no more space pleaseeeeee change that **** EXP scroll or put them no more
            For old servers try to do no more Sylph EXP scroll as reward because I can't sell them, also my inventory space is limited, all full 3 pages .
            All in rest I'm happy with, events, game etc....
            Thank you R2
            Guild :Ellite
            DJ`MARIO lvl 80
            Mage / BR: +630K
            Sylph: x7 in total
            Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
            Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
            Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
            Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
            Hades x1 - Orange
            Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

you know whats pathetic people spending money on this game to become stronger, in fact any mmo that uses the pay to win method should not be encouraged at all. Yet you have cashers crying bloody murder for not getting what they want well heres a thought stop being such narcissists and stop paying your way to the top and use a bit of skill. as for this event im actually over joyed:

1. from the previous login rewards and bound balen gifts i was able to get lvl 7 and 8 gem scrolls
              2. i can now get atleast >1000 runes to enhance my HP and blood runes
              Knight lvl 70
              BR 200k
              s105 Facebook

Comment

this gem event sucks! I played again wartune cause i hear some events that is good and I just participated the gem event last month then this month i save a lot of gems to get more and then this just what i GOT?!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
                  no again Sylph EXP Scroll please !
                  I have over 11K Sylph EXP Scroll & I don't need them, I have no more space pleaseeeeee change that **** EXP scroll or put them no more
                  For old servers try to do no more Sylph EXP scroll as reward because I can't sell them, also my inventory space is limited, all full 3 pages .
                  All in rest I'm happy with, events, game etc....
                  Thank you R2
                  Why not farm a sylph raise it to 80 and sacrifice it?

Comment

Think this is the time to stop wartune again and play again if there is nice thing to be happen

Comment

Flames of War - Gem Synthesizer - i did not read that it's once a day and i synth all the gems in 1 go. grrr
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        Flames of War - Gem Synthesizer - i did not read that it's once a day and i synth all the gems in 1 go. grrr
                        Nice hair. grrrrrrr
                        is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by thistune View Post
                          Why not farm a sylph raise it to 80 and sacrifice it?

its the stars (mahra used) of the sylph, not lvl that determines sepulcrum gained, those scrolls suck, and they need to make em sellable.
                          Last edited by R235844426; 11-15-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Best thing to do for the cashers atleast stop using cash for a while and you will se r2games gives a lot of good unlimited stuffs , right now they have a lot of money so forget the consequences of people quitting the game.

Comment

There are two reasons why gem event is the way it is. First is you truly want to br for HOF then they want you to work for it not be handed to to you so spend money and make the gems anyways if you want it. Secondly if the gem event was unlimited think of the number of runestones you would it would be way out there and many runes would be capped off very quickly, yet again they want you to work for it or spend money to get it.
                              Server: R2 S168
                              Guild: Fallen
                              Character Name: Cera
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 80

Comment

Realy R2 is sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X