Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to say this guys but this is usually how these types of games work out. they don't fix servers because they don't expect games to last long. its a money sponge once they squeeze out what they can make they shut game down, been done before. as players keep quitting they will keep merging servers till it gets to a point where they cannot do anything but shut down. i hate it i started cashing hoping they would offer great chances since the BR requirements were very high but all i am going to hit is the 300k mark. I may not have put in what my fellow casher's did but i put in enough money to regret playing it. funny thing is reading and playing on china server they get a subclass, they are putting so much in game that the lag is only going to get worse, they will fix some because they want to squeeze a little more out, but not all. hell i have a ticket from cross server guild battle where it completely froze on me saying i was in battle but i wasn't. they responded once, asking me what happened and I haven't heard form them since. in my guild i am top BR so when i go down for whole battle like that it really disappoints me, especially since it seems like they could care less about getting back with players in an appropriate time frame. The main truth is as long as people keep cashing they will continue whatever habits they have, and if we all quit cashing they will shut game down, so we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
    Last edited by R2_hellsutopi; 11-14-2014, 01:52 AM.

Comment

oh ********************************** ... r2 done to me... synthesized all my gems and didnt saw that its limited #01
      lvl69 IGN (aatish)
      mage s381
      br=145k+ and counting
      free player (non-casher), so far...
      #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

If this keeps up I stop playing Wartune.

Comment

Lol, I'd skip this worthless gem event if I were you. By the way, goes anyone actually play that crappy casher only event, Golden Road? I heard people played it a bit and some rewards were ****.

Comment

proficent city is the game owner and r2, kabam, kong, aeria. etc are all provdiers .. proficent city sets the events, makes the patchs and all that so swing blame at them morons tho r2 should stand up for its players at it got the largest player pool out of them all
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
              Lol, I'd skip this worthless gem event if I were you. By the way, goes anyone actually play that crappy casher only event, Golden Road? I heard people played it a bit and some rewards were ****.
              Vote on that. This event really.... not worth it. And as promised R2, no more balen puchases. Find other stupid people to feed this unfair game.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                proficent city is the game owner and r2, kabam, kong, aeria. etc are all provdiers .. proficent city sets the events, makes the patchs and all that so swing blame at them morons tho r2 should stand up for its players at it got the largest player pool out of them all
                No offence... but i am not paying $ for balen to proficient city. I am paying to R2. Is like you go to a store and buy a crappy product, do you go back to the store or you go to the factory? Good luck on going to the factory....

Comment

Originally posted by Luxuriax View Post
                  If this keeps up I stop playing Wartune.
                  Already on my TO DO list... one more event like this and BYE BYE

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    I sure hope the limited part is wrong. They are showing whips here but everyone that has the event is getting runestones and a matching gem. What is going on?
                    Unless the post has been edited, it does show runestones as rewards.

Comment

In Chinese server I was alone in WB ,, just 1 player ,, !!
                      This is the future of wartune ,,
                      coz thy don't care but the money
                      Now U See Me !!

♣
                      Free player 100%

Comment

Since gem event is limited... Where the hell are the event boxes ?!?!?!?!!?!

Comment

I know R2 dont care for me cuz i am a non casher , but i care me for myself and i see the hours that i spend too this game are not rewarded as it must , so i stop wartune .I hope wartune players understand that even if cashing even if not they are VICTIMS .

Comment

awful event...and they did say that they were going to help us for HOF.great help..does anybody know any similar game where you dont have to pay and they respect you also?

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              As far as i'm concern that's where the problem is ... i have come to believe that r2 is not interested in doing it anymore (if they ever were) ... at all level of the ladder, yes even starting with the mod then the GM and after who ever is higher.

I would accept **** event if i knew that the representative of the platform i'm playing in at least try to do something about the "***iness" but we all have the silence treatment
                              Last edited by Val-K; 11-14-2014, 02:59 AM. Reason: can't even called something by its rightful name ... sigh
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Im not going to give out for a change doesnt seem to be any point anymore

But limited gems event during HoF, what chance have we of at least trying to get the next level of reward?

Comment

Working...
                                X