Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

synthedsed 500 lv 4 gems and didn t saw the event is limited , anyway R2 u Suck or whatever did this event, you will see that the money u get this month will not be the same as last month

Comment

np with HOF br .. its fear with ppl play 2 years ,,

but u must ask why thy dont got 250 k br ,, ??????

.. coz u greedy ..
      Now U See Me !!

♣
      Free player 100%

Comment

Originally posted by drag0s100 View Post
        synthedsed 500 lv 4 gems and didn t saw the event is limited , anyway R2 u Suck or whatever did this event, you will see that the money u get this month will not be the same as last month
        you are lucky i did 690 lvl 4 ))

Comment

Who was the "bright" individual that decided the new gem event was to be a ONE TIME A DAY REDEMPTION rather than our usual UNLIMITED DAILY REDEMPTIONS . . . and WHY???

Comment

i don t understand those peoples, by giving us events like this that mean they don t want to have more people to play this game insetead of making this game better they make it worse. Keep doing this and u will see someday that u have just a few people playing it

Comment

30 X 999 gem packs from last event incentive to OPEN = Nil have enough gems already to convert all levels 1 per day.

What a load of rubbish everything is maxed out anyways

Comment

STUPID u R2 lol

Comment

I could not really believe what marketing moron came up with Cupcake idea... they clearly lose money. No one will buy the gems packs and no one is going after Big Spender.. what a waste on both sides R2 and players...
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-24-2014, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Well, what can i say. I should've checked and read the forums and the fine print before i started synthesizing the level 4 gems.

Wasted nearly 600 level 4 gems for each of my toons(3 total)..not to mention other level 5, 6, 7, 8 gem synthesis. Hehehehe guess my enthusiasm got the better of me.

Was waiting for this event since i started opening up the gem packs since the end of TMW(whips)..only to have it thrown back on my face with this limited edition.

It's fine, i accept responsability for allowing my eagerness to surpass my better judgement.

The event itself it is not worth the rewards.

Just hope that the following soul crystal event doesn't follow the same mediocrity.
                    ☼ Here today, gone tomorrow ☼ So enjoy life to the fullest!!

Comment

I just used all my gems, and when i goes to get rewards... = nothing! Just stoping to playing this game, thanks for all who helped me. AND A BIG SPECIAL THANKS FOR WARTUNE, WHO HELP ME TO CREATE THE COURAGE OF LEAVE THIS GAME.
                      Last edited by RickFredJr; 11-14-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I do feel for the people who used all their gems at once.... but seriously now, everyone needs to READ before jumping in with both feet.
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by RickFredJr View Post
                          I just used all my gems, and when i goes to get rewards... = nothing! Just stoping to playing this game, thanks for all who helped me. AND A BIG SPECIAL THANKS FOR WARTUNE, WHO HELP ME TO CREATE THE COURAGE OF LEAVE THIS GAME.
                          read before doing event :P

Comment

the event is really awfull- so no more balens from me

Comment

Originally posted by Havex View Post
                              I started playing again because of the unlimited rewards and cashing too...turns out its a waste of money and time...I miss the way it use to be when the game started and they cared about the players. R2 is really trying to **** on its players.
                              yea, me too. Spent over $500 but now frustating again.
                              is that true ?

Comment

they still get record sales cause of the heavy cashers spending thousands to compete with each other so they don't care what the rest have to say or if everyone leaves the game. the only thing that they care about is cash and thats the only thing that will get there attention. as for me, i'm not spending another dime here, if enough people did that then maybe......just maybe it will get there attention. Big spender event? pfft i'm going to go buy me and my wife a steak dinner and go christmas shopping. iv'e wasted enough cash here!!!
                                Last edited by jeremiah36; 11-14-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X