Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruskii
    replied
    Lol, I'd skip this worthless gem event if I were you. By the way, goes anyone actually play that crappy casher only event, Golden Road? I heard people played it a bit and some rewards were ****.

Leave a comment:

• Luxuriax
    replied
    If this keeps up I stop playing Wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Numan_Ali
    replied
    oh ********************************** ... r2 done to me... synthesized all my gems and didnt saw that its limited #01

Leave a comment:

• R2_hellsutopi
    replied
    Hate to say this guys but this is usually how these types of games work out. they don't fix servers because they don't expect games to last long. its a money sponge once they squeeze out what they can make they shut game down, been done before. as players keep quitting they will keep merging servers till it gets to a point where they cannot do anything but shut down. i hate it i started cashing hoping they would offer great chances since the BR requirements were very high but all i am going to hit is the 300k mark. I may not have put in what my fellow casher's did but i put in enough money to regret playing it. funny thing is reading and playing on china server they get a subclass, they are putting so much in game that the lag is only going to get worse, they will fix some because they want to squeeze a little more out, but not all. hell i have a ticket from cross server guild battle where it completely froze on me saying i was in battle but i wasn't. they responded once, asking me what happened and I haven't heard form them since. in my guild i am top BR so when i go down for whole battle like that it really disappoints me, especially since it seems like they could care less about getting back with players in an appropriate time frame. The main truth is as long as people keep cashing they will continue whatever habits they have, and if we all quit cashing they will shut game down, so we are damned if we do, and damned if we don't.
    Last edited by R2_hellsutopi; 11-14-2014, 01:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• â™ CHAOS♣
    replied
    Everything u make ,, just for money ,, u kill the fun ,,

NO MORE BALENS

Leave a comment:

• Ortegus
    replied
    Gem event limited -> my money will be limited too

Leave a comment:

• R25767763
    replied
    You know r2 Game Master you guys are soooooo Fuc-king Stupid you changed the reward of runestone instead of whip and we can only redeem 1 reward per day you such stupid...you know guys go to hell fu-ck you all!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R25767763
    replied
    You know r2 Game Master you guys are soooooo ******* Stupid you changed the reward of runestone instead of whip and we can only redeem 1 reward per day you such stupid...you know guys go to hell **** you all!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sprog
    replied
    I'll throw in my perspective....

R2 has serious management flaws. I know everyone's saying really your a genius! hehehe But it started long before today. R2 is trying to fix a really big error/over site they made. When they introduce 9999 slots they effectively allowed unlimited events to out strip capping. I'm sitting on 370K SC as an example. That caps engraving and under the old rewards generates huge gold, daru( use to be) and gem boxes plus 30 more SC. That's 37 slots but under the old 999 that would be an insane 370 slots which is not possible same to Whip events.

A perfect example of terrible in game management. Guess programmers don't sit around a table and discuss the consequences
    of adding and or changing in game features? Well now we get part 2 of the unintended mess that's having your customers extremely upset. You see rants here all the time but this one may very well be different. If you felt this necessary you should have announced it 2 weeks ahead of time so players weren't surprised at minimum. Your PR department is as bad as any game I have ever seen. I go to other forums days before anything announced here. Simply terrible management at minimum.

Perhaps there has been so much money it didn't feel like work. Well my guess is your going to have to start managing the business a whole lot better IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• BazLace
    replied
    Folks, think it through fully. The Hall of LAME is coming, so they've limited EVERYONE's ability to actually get the required BR by making the gem event "once per day". Thay way, nobody gets a significant BR boost, meaning they don't have to give out as many rewards. That way, the HEAVY CASHERS are being rewarded, but the LIGHT to MEDIUM CASHERS are largely ignored.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    this gem event is not very good worst gem event

Leave a comment:

• R218315454
    replied
    wow new bugg gz r2 niceone am lost so much gem

Leave a comment:

• VereGioII
    replied
    i never saw a real anwser from some1 who is from R2...sometimes the m.g appears and cannot give infos...R2 you made it ****

Leave a comment:

• rontony
    replied
    Waste of Time

[B]Really r2 this gem event is an absolute waste of time and efforts we deserve better. Why only once a day[/B]

Leave a comment:

• LordBackSlash
    replied
    the gem event is not working atleast in S335

Leave a comment:

Working...
X