Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New Arrives @ 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theflarewalker
    replied
    guess ill hang up the old satchel if this ** keeps happening

Leave a comment:

• AznRanger
    replied
    we can talk all we want here but its not like R2 is going to do anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• Havex
    replied
    I started playing again because of the unlimited rewards and cashing too...turns out its a waste of money and time...I miss the way it use to be when the game started and they cared about the players. R2 is really trying to **** on its players.

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    They go nearly a full year of having unlimited events, and the one time they return to how it use to be, everyone screams bloody murder haha
    If they wanted to go back to limited events it's not nice to 1. release gem event early and not compensate rewards, and 2. they should have made the process flow smoother. This is like a brick wall to many people since this was a big source of BR gain. People won't be cashing for any of these items unless they support limited runestone rewards. If it went from unlimited whip to unlimited rune that would be nice, but it's never possible to switch to limited gems or the events before where you only got some gems back.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    They go nearly a full year of having unlimited events, and the one time they return to how it use to be, everyone screams bloody murder haha
    And rightly so. It should always be unlimited.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Good luck getting us to spend any money on the gem packs or the big spender after you get rid of unlimited gem events with whips. Even the heavy cashers loved the unlimited gem synthesizer so you screwed them over. You won't be making money for a few weeks unless you compensate those who lost hundreds of lvl 4 gems or make it unlimited.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_VS
    replied
    This seems like an additional event. The normal once a month gem synth event, wouldn't happen
    until approximately the 25th or so. IMHO

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Aaron_VS
    replied
    oops lol must be 10 characters
    Last edited by Aaron_VS; 11-13-2014, 10:52 PM. Reason: Wow

Leave a comment:

• xgigi
    replied
    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I sure hope the limited part is wrong. They are showing whips here but everyone that has the event is getting runestones and a matching gem. What is going on?
    Wrong? when they intentionally wrote it with red? I don't think so... But marketing wise, big mistake. :-) In theory if a casher would like to do this event, he would buy gems but since the event is limited... no use to buy... DANG... R2 you did it again... lol

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Once per day = worst thing ever... yeah **** your customers, realy nice...

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I sure hope the limited part is wrong. They are showing whips here but everyone that has the event is getting runestones and a matching gem. What is going on?

Leave a comment:

• xgigi
    replied
    Originally posted by fatalists View Post
    Gem Synthesizer - why now only once per day? Its time to stop this game, since you only want $, without, even, help if someone need help for bug, lag et. you make it. I hope, EVERYONE stop play till R2 change things.
    Why stop playing... better stop cashing, and get a game for free.. :-)

Leave a comment:

• fatalists
    replied
    Gem Synthesizer - why now only once per day? Its time to stop this game, since you only want $, without, even, help if someone need help for bug, lag et. you make it. I hope, EVERYONE stop play till R2 change things.

Leave a comment:

• peterpeter2
    replied
    BIG FAT LIE!

Player are getting RUNESTONES instead of whips for synthethizing gems!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X