[Event] Golden Road opens 11/14!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Golden Road opens 11/14!

Duration: 11/14 00:00 – 11/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S544
    • Kabam: S1 – S112
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Golden Road Reward Update:

The Golden Road is shining even more brightly this time around! Each time the Golden Road event appears, it will be updated with fantastic new rewards. Be sure to keep an eye out and grab some fantastic items while you can! See below for the November 14th Golden Road reward updates.

Rewards for landing on the question marks:
    • Celestial Angel Wings
    • Blessed Angel Wings
    • Wings of Flame Dragon
    • Dark Hellion Wings
    • Divine Angel Wings
    • Wings of Plight
    • Cerulean Wings
    • Fiery Ice Wings
    • Good Luck Charm
    • Fashion Core

Rewards hidden within Mystery Boxes:
    • Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x1
    • Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
    • Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1
    • Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1
    • Mount Hoof x5
    • 99 Roses x1
    • Vulcan's Stove x5
    • Vulcan's Hammer x5
    • Star Tear - Light x1
    • Star Tear – Dark x1

Want more? Then try out the Golden Road event for yourself, and discover even more rewards than those listed here!

When Underground Palace will unlock

Comment

I believe this thread needs to alert all of us that it cost's balens both bound and normal balens. Another Heavy cashers paradise

Comment

lol 2 times golden road and once underground palace make them permanent and don't play every time to start and stop them or give us UP

Comment

We should have gotten Underground palace but they brought back twice in a row golden road cuz that's where they did more cash simple as that. This company represents exactly what is wrong in this world, makes me puke only seeing it's name.

Comment

Is there Lvl10 transposer as rewards this time? anyone get one?

Comment

is their any thing like gem Scrolls in that so called Golden Road i wld say its like ............ u guys can fill any thing bad abt that in the blank their lol...... i have wasted almost 40 K balens just to refresh to get that lvl 10 gem scroll which really sucks.... guys u better let us know with all the stuff in that .... Road instead of only question marks and mystery boxes.
              I hate R2 some times.

Comment

From those I've talked to the rewards aren't worth all that much so I'll pass ty.

Comment

Transposer are not in they took them out because they where glitched and not been fixed yet.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

For those wondering what the rewards are for the question marks, please read the initial response by Emma. It clearly states that question mark rewards are different kinds of wings + fashion core and luck charms - no lvl 10 transposer
                    Last edited by petroshkolup; 11-15-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

any chance for a transposed scroll change over any way...... I got my second lvl 10 PATK and I'm a mage?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingarthor View Post
                        is their any thing like gem Scrolls in that so called Golden Road i wld say its like ............ u guys can fill any thing bad abt that in the blank their lol...... i have wasted almost 40 K balens just to refresh to get that lvl 10 gem scroll which really sucks.... guys u better let us know with all the stuff in that .... Road instead of only question marks and mystery boxes.
                        I hate R2 some times.

I wish You Personal much more such nice experiences blowing 400$ For sweet f... all - i really still laughing 1 hour after reading this
                        Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 11-15-2014, 07:02 PM.
                        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

give a real answer for everything to light or non cashers.....if you dare
                          Vere Gio

Comment

Originally posted by Kingarthor View Post
                            I hate R2 some times.
                            I highly doubt you spent 40k balens in golden road lol...Or that you even needed it if you can spend that much balens on not so efficient thing.
                            Had you spent 40k balens on crypt keys over the months, you would've probably found all lvl 10 scroll in necro XD

Comment

spent 50 balens for 2 mahra.....i think you know where you can stick this "golden road"

Comment

Working...
                              X