Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Mount Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mount Packs

Duration: 2014/11/16 - 2014/11/17 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S545
    • Kabam: S1 – S112
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available only for a few days, we'll be having three special Mount Packs on sale! Be sure to take advantage of these special packs before it ends!

Pack I:
    Wild Alpaca Card x1, Mount Training Whip x50

Price: 1,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack II:
    Evil Alpaca Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100

Price: 3,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack III:
    Gentle Beast Card x1, Mount Training Whip x100

Price: 3,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

how bout an event where you can get a mount and not have to rely on non-casher "luck" on the stupid boxes that only give first 5 of the list while the last 4 are never seen

Comment

wow is that joke, eveil apaca people got it for free at start this game, just did event ..wow and now need so much balens for Apaca!! this is realy joke

Comment

Originally posted by Kirra2 View Post
        wow is that joke, eveil apaca people got it for free at start this game, just did event ..wow and now need so much balens for Apaca!! this is realy joke
        Perhaps u get free ,,Apaca'', to me i just get that ALPACA.... well according ur writing (and english is not my first language), so acording ur writing(try visit some school) .....,,eveil apaca '' and ,,Apaca'' are two new mounts to all wartune players except you!
        Ps.try see difference from Evil Alpaca vs eveil apaca and Alpaca vs Apaca ,get it?

Comment

Originally posted by N3xt1 View Post
          Perhaps u get free ,,Apaca'', to me i just get that ALPACA.... well according ur writing (and english is not my first language), so acording ur writing(try visit some school) .....,,eveil apaca '' and ,,Apaca'' are two new mounts to all wartune players except you!
          Ps.try see difference from Evil Alpaca vs eveil apaca and Alpaca vs Apaca ,get it?
          Looks like u made spelling mistakes to
          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

chinese give this mounts from stables lvl 2-3-4-5

Comment

mount pack is very expensive & few players can afford to buy. R2 have to lower the price. i suggest mount +10 @ 1k balens, +20 @ 1,750, +30 @ 2,500 balens. somehow this will increase R2 sales & make it more affordable to players.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
                mount pack is very expensive & few players can afford to buy. R2 have to lower the price. i suggest mount +10 @ 1k balens, +20 @ 1,750, +30 @ 2,500 balens. somehow this will increase R2 sales & make it more affordable to players.
                ur joking right that will be too easy for r2 to even consider that

Comment

u know what - can go and **** off with those sellable mounts.
                  did maxed mounts which have. so dont see any reason to buy anymore. just sticking to game because of team still. to do something.
                  [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Character: Lanankuras
                  Class: Archer
                  Lv:80
                  Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                  And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

Working...
                  X