No announcement yet.

Gods Descent Begins on November 22nd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I set myself a limit on how much I would spend on this event. It depends on how far I get last time I got boss that I was not going to beat even if extended the times 10 times and paid for another 10 attempts. I did less than quarter of one health bar damage. It will be interesting to see if our old top cashier still gets top rewards I saw his wife once get first kill rewards. We have another cashier who brought his wife 20k 999 roses so she could have the charm title. If he going to be the one to get first kill rewards. The best I ever done in this event is 11th that was a couple of months ago. The last one I finished 14th

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

yeah i think they should add some time to the event to compromise the whiners. just start event on thursday and run til sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by R292931640 View Post
        this event is the second biggest ******** besides Sylph Atoll.
        One or two of the biggest players on each server will claim ALL extra rewards and the rest gets close to nothing again... (at least if you compare it)
        Why can't you just make fair events for the weaker / newer players?
        The only way they can keep the BIG players in the Game it to give them more and more, and the little players get nothing,,,
        But really this is just like real life the more money you have the more you get, and the underdogs get (naff All)

Comment

Gyus this event is good, i won last two on my server and no one cry cause i left almost all first kills (exclue 20 and more ).

Dont forget that this event is free - no need to spend any balen and you will still get good rewards.
          [S369] Venom Creek
          Archer
          Lvl80
          BR - 450K
          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

lol, hey, dont cry baby.. you do not know why they designed it in such a way?
            do you want the extra rewards? to get the 1st kill?
            then "Pay more!!" lol
            I knew this since the first time I play this game,, then I stop crying..
            that was real money trap, and you should realize that since you start playing. lol

Comment

ok so no sc event till after GD.............

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                why would anyone cash for this event?
                some did at the first or second because the reward was good next to the balens spent
                now, most of the heavy casher have their sylph evolved, so they won't rush as much for first hit or even top 3.
                as people explained it's an event who is REALLY time consuming so i hope god descent will be more and more an event for free player.
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  And weekends are bad for people that has family and friends(aka life) so whatever day they pick, it will seem like MOST complains, cause people only post when they want to complain. Remember there was tons of complaining when they did have it in the middle of the week

For me both times are as good,
                  Some ppl actually work weekends, I know R2 staff probably dont......but then do they even work Mon-Fri....lol

couldn't resist.....sorry
                  Last edited by massimocellino; 11-20-2014, 06:04 PM. Reason: more sarcasm
                  All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:80
                  BR:4.1mill+
                  Server:S481

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    some did at the first or second because the reward was good next to the balens spent
                    now, most of the heavy casher have their sylph evolved, so they won't rush as much for first hit or even top 3.
                    as people explained it's an event who is REALLY time consuming so i hope god descent will be more and more an event for free player.
                    I hope it will be so too and the rewards increase in the future. Hard to get anything good with over 300 active players on my merged server from an estimate I made. Got over 100 actives in my guild alone :/
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

i love how they dont state how much time passes before you gain another free attempt...

Comment

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
                        i love how they dont state how much time passes before you gain another free attempt...
                        information is never free with r2games. if they showed that information, it would mean people wouldn't use their paying attempt.
                        the same way they will never explain that if you use all the free attempt, it reset the timer for getting a new attempt.

Comment

what do you mean reset the timer for getting new attempt? I have tried timing it and it seems like a free attempt is given every 12-15 minuts

Comment

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
                            what do you mean reset the timer for getting new attempt? I have tried timing it and it seems like a free attempt is given every 12-15 minuts
                            The time for new attempt is arround 10min, is also good to do descent before reset at 05:00, so you can get 12-13 rounds for one boss... i use this for kill lvl26 - NO BALEN
                            [S369] Venom Creek
                            Archer
                            Lvl80
                            BR - 450K
                            CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

ola soy de peru como hago para comprar vip

Comment

wave I am from Peru para vip How to Buy

Comment

Working...