Gods Descent Begins on November 22nd!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods Descent Begins on November 22nd!

Gods Descent is upon us! Discover what it truly means to battle the BOSSes and be rewarded! The servers listed below will be able to participate in the event from November 22nd - November 23rd.
    • R2Games: S1 – S547
    • Kabam: S1 – S113
    • Armor Games: S1 – S8

Not sure what Gods Descent is or curious to find out more? Then just click here!

You had this event once during week time (and it was on the second Edition of the event). ever since then it's always on weekends...many people have a hard time playing on weekends making it unfair. This requires more and more time since more Boss need to be killed in order to climb in ranks. It will get to a point where it will take over 12hrs of gaming only for this event alone. This needs to be overviewed....

Comment

Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
      You had this event once during week time (and it was on the second Edition of the event). ever since then it's always on weekends...many people have a hard time playing on weekends making it unfair. This requires more and more time since more Boss need to be killed in order to climb in ranks. It will get to a point where it will take over 12hrs of gaming only for this event alone. This needs to be overviewed....
      isn't weekend more time for most people? lol

for working days students/people with job can't participate much
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

And weekends are bad for people that has family and friends(aka life) so whatever day they pick, it will seem like MOST complains, cause people only post when they want to complain. Remember there was tons of complaining when they did have it in the middle of the week

For me both times are as good,

Comment

guys will be there any gems event multiple + mout trin?

Comment

Only saying they could at least have this event once every 3 months during week time so this can also benefit people with family and other stuff to do then just play this game. When I was a student I had other stuff to do on weekends!! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you are problably wasting the best time of your life ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              And weekends are bad for people that has family and friends(aka life) so whatever day they pick, it will seem like MOST complains, cause people only post when they want to complain. Remember there was tons of complaining when they did have it in the middle of the week

For me both times are as good,
              1st WHat ?? u realise it starts 00:00
              2nd Ur frends and family snooring :P
              3rdThe event usualy ends whit in 3hrs ( top ppl gets all First kills - the true reward)

Comment

this event is the second biggest ******** besides Sylph Atoll.
                One or two of the biggest players on each server will claim ALL extra rewards and the rest gets close to nothing again... (at least if you compare it)
                Why can't you just make fair events for the weaker / newer players?

Comment

Originally posted by R292931640 View Post
                  this event is the second biggest ******** besides Sylph Atoll.
                  One or two of the biggest players on each server will claim ALL extra rewards and the rest gets close to nothing again... (at least if you compare it)
                  Why can't you just make fair events for the weaker / newer players?
                  Well u just have 2 w8 b4 they get all they need and then hope they have brain and let odhers get first kills when they dont rly need materials anymore ...
                  ( also whit current sales u can evolve for 5k balens )

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                    Well u just have 2 w8 b4 they get all they need and then hope they have brain and let odhers get first kills when they dont rly need materials anymore ...
                    ( also whit current sales u can evolve for 5k balens )
                    good to see our TOP casher recently not going to get 1st kill, really appreciate =)

but I feel a bit irritated seeing a player with all evolve sylph he needs and still getting 10+ first kill (yes 10+!) from GD...so I steal first kill from him(I still need it for my AQ)

I would really give first kill to the one who need, but you know there are always some greedy people
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Holyblaze View Post
                      I spend over 24-32 hours on this event to get a decent reward. It is beyond ridiculous at this point. I wish it was 12 hours of playing got you something good.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        isn't weekend more time for most people? lol

for working days students/people with job can't participate much
                        it needs to alternate. The first event was on weekend, the 2nd one was during week. Ever since then, it has been on a weekend which is really a crock of ****. The weekend is not so bad for me, but it needs to change to the week at least every few months. What horrible planning again by R2 IF their goal is to make an even playing field for their players

Comment

Ever considered r2 puts event at bad times so cashers will cash more?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                            Ever considered r2 puts event at bad times so cashers will cash more?
                            why would anyone cash for this event?

Comment

oh you forgot the ego of people.

secondly, I dont get why people say this is a worthless event?

1. Gold is awesome!
                              2. Star sand to evolve MORE sylphs.
                              3. If top player, tons of tear shards, to evolve MORE sylph(awesome for cashers, that need tons of dark/light tears for evolving hades/apollo).

Of course someone that needs those items, will cash, and get them.

Like saying, who would cash for wb? no one should... yet, at times it happens, heck, even I waste a few BB at times to revive for last hit, or to squeeze someone out of the top 3(depends on who is 3rd ).

Comment

Working...
                              X