No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a spectacular offer in Purchase event you can get Plump Turkey 96% off. A you f... with people, or what? What 96% off its normal price. I feel very offended when i see that you try to play fool of me or other players.

Comment

I started to participate in the forum, I think I will need more time to get acquainted

Comment

Plump Turkey

Duration: 11/25 - 12/6 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: The plump turkey is a sight to behold this time of year, it is said it may even contain a special power which gives the captor overwhelming strength and power.

Open to obtain one of the following:
        • Turkey Drumstick x1
        • 100,000 Gold
        • Fate Stone x3
        • Mount Training Whip x3
        • Runestone x2
        • Soul Crystal x800
        • Divinity Shard x10
        • Skeletal Dragon Card x1

Price: 39 Balens.
        Limit of 200 per day.

can i really ask why u R2 gives us F Soul Crystal x 800 - and u need me to spend my money on this - to get 800 SC - which i have ton of SC and cant use it
        i cant understand that guys are u really from this plant called the earth and u have brine like us or what and i really need some answer

Comment

Hi r2

Just like to tell few things b4 i leave this game.

Already lag is hurting real bad and events like this rune it. what i see from my past experience of play is wartune is make good money so why so greedy. Last HOF best prize was for 100k br but when it comes to 3rd HOF its tripled so bad.

U have to listen to players what they want. I am guessing the reason u guys ignoring SC event from so long is that u r golden goose's (cashier's) are already having max Engraving level so u guys a merely interested in giving us that event.

U give us all sots of **** in events but u know what mahara is what we wanted always but u say big noooo to it coz u guys are so greedy.

its long 6 months that world boss black boxes have not been fixed, But u guys put up new things before fixing it.

Well its a game if u find it interesting to play u play. But for me its hard to continue this game any more. Feeling like i am pig in a r2 farm...no more to this game. Real Life has more beautiful things to do so i am done with this game here.
          Last edited by R2106552849; 11-25-2014, 03:37 AM.

Comment

wen soul crystal events?
            Wartune :) Archers Rocks!!!! :D

Comment

17 boxes 2 mounts xD

edit: 1 mount, the other one was not my name ^^ 2 at the same time though...never saw that :P
              Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

800 SC in box?
                Really ?

We don't need it anymore and don't have event to exchange it
                Stop put SC in box, if you want to drop the SC amount give us an exchange event !!!!
                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Thanks for the nice pic of the new mount that 0.1% of us will maybe get..........new event.......same old ****.
                  All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:80
                  BR:4.1mill+
                  Server:S481

Comment

Originally posted by DhengisKhan View Post
                    wen soul crystal events?
                    Never it'll be better for you to use them right now r2 doesn't give nay ♥♥♥ about us greedy ♥♥♥
                    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM. Reason: Rude Words

Comment

anyone else got kicked

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	385.4 KB
ID:	1703890
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        anyone else got kicked
                        Are you quite sure that you got kicked? I've seen that screen pop up several times, but not actually been kicked from my guild.
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          Are you quite sure that you got kicked? I've seen that screen pop up several times, but not actually been kicked from my guild.
                          old bug, its when you claim energine reward when your extra astral slot full.
                          and no, he didnt really get kicked.
                          here's an old pic from october 25th 2013 with same bug.
                          http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....5&d=1400438464
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryugagaming View Post
                            Never it'll be better for you to use them right now r2 doesn't give nay ♥♥♥ about us greedy ♥♥♥
                            Oh im sure many would do this. HOWEVER, those that have over 100K sc are those likely have level 80 soul engraving and CANT use them. Since soul crytsals sell for so cheap, they arent worth selling when can just keep being put into mail to save
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

no clothing on box?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                                didnt get kicked but it scared me and a guildie
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X