No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beings i dont cash ill tell my outcome for the free plump turkey rewards i accrue { 23,drumsticks-900,000 gold-15,fates stones-12,m.t.w.-6,runestones ** thats it ty

Comment

Maybe they're making more money by not doing an SC event. I'm just going to stop spending cash until they have an SC event. Maybe if we all do that, they'll give us one.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
        Thanksgiving Day - Battlefield Slaughter

Duration: 2014/11/25 - 2014/12/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 – S548
        • Kabam: S1 – S113
        • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Kill two players in the Battleground during the event to be rewarded.

Rewards:
        • 200,000 EXP
        • Insignia x50
        • Health Scroll x1
        • Plump Turkey x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
        this free turkey reward gave me my skeletal dragon mount.... very nice surprise

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1703909

Comment

Originally posted by R27899733 View Post
          Maybe they're making more money by not doing an SC event.
          How? That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            How? That makes no sense.
            They are trying to make people spend more balens to qualify for the HOF (Hall of Fame) event. I was looking forward to the non-limited gem event and sc event. 630k+ sc's to trade. I am sure many others were looking
            forward to these events to reach 250k-450k br as well. At first we were excited for the hall of fame event, then we were shot down by the missing expected events. I was a casher, but I am considering quitting now. Like most people have already stated on the forums the game is based around making money and not for what the players need or want in a game. The prices are also high for what you get. Many friends of mine have been smarter than me already and stopped. I won't spend 3,000 dollars just to get 350k br.
            Misa
            Archer
            339K BR
            S-353

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              didnt get kicked but it scared me and a guildie
              yes is another ancient bug that R2 have failed to fix, they are far to busy coming up with new events for u to spend your hard earned cash on.
              All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
              Class:Archer
              Level:80
              BR:4.1mill+
              Server:S481

Comment

nice events but S521 is constantly giving black screen and folowing message "Server Busy.Redirecting in log in screen in 3 sec"...for 1,5 hour now...arenas lost,soon toa and gb...check S521 plz

Comment

funny how s549 got skiped from the events but we got the tank quest and Turkey Drumstick Exchange

Comment

I did the group purchase of the turkey pack, but didn't receive my items. Not in inventory or mail... where's my stuff? Do they give it out when the event is over?

Comment

Originally posted by gundamshcs View Post
                      I did the group purchase of the turkey pack, but didn't receive my items. Not in inventory or mail... where's my stuff? Do they give it out when the event is over?
                      yeah, not til event is done

Comment

Im level 80 and have well over 185k of SC and no where close to lvl 80 on SC level!

Comment

I'd probably use them if I were you. I don't think we ever get another SC event. Of course, I hope Im wrong.

Comment

Id understand not having SC event during HoF, since a lot of people would reach really high brs, through astrals, and converting gems and stuff. Lets hope after clothing event, something good happens ... never know, maybe Christmas SC event :P
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thanksgiving Bag

Duration: 11/28 - 11/30; 12/5 - 12/7 (Server Time)

Again no chests are dropping!!!! Seriously can anything work properly here?!?

Comment

Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
                                Thanksgiving Bag

Duration: 11/28 - 11/30; 12/5 - 12/7 (Server Time)

Again no chests are dropping!!!! Seriously can anything work properly here?!?
                                Echo this. Fix the chest drops plz
                                Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                                Guild: Paradox
                                Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                                Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                                80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                                80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                                80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                                80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
                                X