Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no comments...but i need to know is there any chance of sc event?????
    Last edited by MASUM_SB37; 11-20-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

who know what happened with undergroud palace, why it was removed and when come back?

Comment

i pray every day to come back...

Comment

blah blah blah....... In this weeks maintenance we will be fixing ..........errrrm MAINTENANCE

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
            weekly is weekly

and we need more bugs every week

u need more bugs eh?? seriuosly??

Comment

how long is this one

Comment

[QUOTE=R26993987;1177636]
                Originally posted by KostasPap View Post

then why the Cupcake are you moaning lag left and right when u are in 2014 and u play from a Pentium 2
                As a Gamer u suld start from your PC/laptop
                and try this as a start
                Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
                Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
                1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
                32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
                RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet IPv6 with 1Gb internet
                and I bet u wont lag ever again

Browser game or not its still needs a decent PC/laptop not a Cupcake steam powered ancient ****
                Valid for all who say LAG left and Right , It's ur damn config.
                do something about or shut it. Sick of the Lag moaning around

seriously!!??.. its free to play and yet it would require those config?? d**n.. u would need a heck of amount to get those config there..
                then why the h is it still called free to play..

Comment

[QUOTE=R26993987;1177636]
                  Originally posted by KostasPap View Post

then why the f are you moaning lag left and right when u are in 2014 and u play from a Pentium 2
                  As a Gamer u suld start from your PC/laptop
                  and try this as a start
                  Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
                  Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
                  1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
                  32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
                  You do make a valid point that needing semi-modern hardware is required but...

Aren't those the specs of the Alienware Laptop that start at $5000 and go up several hundred to thousand depending on extras?
                  For a browser game? Just saying....

I wish 1Gb internet was offered in the US besides one or two cities in the entire nation. The average available speed to the home is 10Mbs, some are still stuck with 1.5Mbs as that's the fastest and only thing available. Kabams servers are hosted in the US, which has little to no incentive to upgrade the nations backbones due to nationwide ISP monopolies.

Comment

the world boss its now and we miss it:P

Comment

As for PC processing power, memory, graphic cards and disk space, there are two considerations:
                      You want a gaming machine (max processor and graphic processor power, sufficient memory) or you want a very stable performance on a server machine (huge memory, great processor but graphic cards hardly matter). For one, I would always recommend using a 30 inch monitor on 2560x1600 for working with large spreadsheet, presentations, etc. It would actually create huge issues with games, movies and other "spare time" stuff.
                      And yes, both configurations would cost you a lot. If you process databases of several terabytes, you will not use a gaming machine. If you want to watch the latest 3D action movie or play the latest hack-and-slash uber-graphics game, you will not use a business PC.
                      Now, about lag - I have heard a lot of excuses. There are server side games that install a local client and run in resolutions with graphic effects not that different from the latest action games. And we are talking about servers hosting hundreds of thousands of players. They do not lag. We also have flash games - inferior graphics, inferior engine, etc. - where even 5,000 players in the same area practically "freeze" it. The solution is fairly simple: people who care about high quality normally can afford huge spending, so they will splash on the latest PC and spend hundreds of thousands in a great graphics game with new content coming weekly. The rest of the world either cannot afford it - and therefore plays inferior games, or is prohibited from using the top games (do not forget Wartune is a China product and freedom of access to anything in China is an illusion).
                      Playing Wartune is playing a Chinese game, made for the Chinese market and also sold abroad. People there are happy with what they get. If we want something better, we play different RPG, Strategy or whatever games made by US/European producers with superior quality of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowking01 View Post
                        european is in one hour and 19 min and i have the feeling we will share your fate
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by shadowking01 View Post
                          Don't stress they'll put not just one, but two Worlds Bosses for you to attend and conquer tomorrow !!

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            european is in one hour and 19 min and i have the feeling we will share your fate

i hate the maintenence

Comment

this is so damn true . . .

Comment

i just hope they give sc exchange with no knowing and we can say biggest misstake of R2 history

Comment

Working...
                                X