Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is sc event?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonkiler987 View Post
      when is sc event?
      Monday?? i'm pretty much sure.

Comment

Anodher pointles MT AKA we nerf something silently figure it out !

Comment

Would it be possible to point out the details of all the issues and bugs that will be fixed with every maintenance from now on? The "fixed some mysterious-but-still-well-known bugs/typos" thing is annoying. This is the only game I know whose players don't get the details of the work done by the developers. It's quite unprofessional IMHO.

A distrustful player like me might even think that we don't get the details of the fixed bugs because nobody is actually fixing anything. *wink* *wink* Just sayin' of course!
          Last edited by GiordanoT88; 11-19-2014, 03:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

seems like giving complete information is against their r2games's rules.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by File11 View Post
              Monday?? i'm pretty much sure.
              are you sure it is not sunday? 23-34 from what i know

Comment

4h for nothing...
                ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

Originally posted by Weedox93 View Post
                  4h for nothing...
                  You think it's for nothing, but then they sneak in some new mounts or clothes lol
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Curious about the Cross Server GB thing - will it end up being over Christmas?

Comment

well to me this game isdying r2 dont want us playing they never fix anything even weask nicley and the merges arnt still happening on the older kabam servers they only think about their new creation stormthrone to bleed dry like this game

Comment

[QUOTE=Makenshisensei;1175902]Not the only possible translation
                        Could be transleted by :

We are trying to let you think we work to solve lag trouble, but we are just doing anything, we need some sentence to make you keep paying thinking we work for you [/

i use to lag bad , but now with 16 gig ram i7 smooth like movie . so stop crying buy new comp

Comment

Servers hosed up my computer at 6:50pm pst approx and was unable to log back in at all, servers were down shortly afterward, approx one hour, and thank you my computer is a mess, "no viruses found"

Comment

i just need you fix about recache issue, and then i will pay more for this game
                            Axure Archer ~ S54 Starford Fortress ~ NUBARCHER

Comment

[QUOTE=R28040135;1177472]
                              Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                              Not the only possible translation
                              Could be transleted by :

We are trying to let you think we work to solve lag trouble, but we are just doing anything, we need some sentence to make you keep paying thinking we work for you [/

i use to lag bad , but now with 16 gig ram i7 smooth like movie . so stop crying buy new comp

yea right.....

im thinking of buying a server to play a browser game.

are you kidding me? spend 1-2 thousands of $$ to play a ***** game?

Comment

[QUOTE=R28040135;1177472]
                                Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                                Not the only possible translation
                                Could be transleted by :

What you need 16 gig ram for, 8 gigs is enough for any gaming lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X