Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool!.... Maintenance also stands for MAINTain ENcome Accordingly Need Cash Especially.....

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      Fixed various miscellaneous issues.

translation : we won't give you the information, you will have to find them yourself, thanks
      Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
      Not the only possible translation
      Could be transleted by :

We are trying to let you think we work to solve lag trouble, but we are just doing anything, we need some sentence to make you keep paying thinking we work for you
      hahahha

i love it,,

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
        Not the only possible translation
        Could be transleted by :

We are trying to let you think we work to solve lag trouble, but we are just doing anything, we need some sentence to make you keep paying thinking we work for you
        Cool!.... Maintenance also stands for MAINTain ENcome Accordingly Need Cash Especially.....

Comment

wew maintain again :3
          :cool:S3x:p

Comment

its 8.30 in england GMT

Comment

Hope today's maintenance resolve Treasure Hunt Black screen issue and Wilds loading issue.

Comment

agree wit u bro

Comment

[QUOTE=KostasPap;1177548]
                  Originally posted by R28040135 View Post

yea right.....

im thinking of buying a server to play a browser game.

are you kidding me? spend 1-2 thousands of $$ to play a ***** game?
                  then why the Cupcake are you moaning lag left and right when u are in 2014 and u play from a Pentium 2
                  As a Gamer u suld start from your PC/laptop
                  and try this as a start
                  Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
                  Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
                  1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
                  32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
                  RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet IPv6 with 1Gb internet
                  and I bet u wont lag ever again

Browser game or not its still needs a decent PC/laptop not a Cupcake steam powered ancient ****
                  Valid for all who say LAG left and Right , It's ur damn config.
                  do something about or shut it. Sick of the Lag moaning around
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-20-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=KostasPap;1177548]
                    Originally posted by R28040135 View Post

yea right.....

im thinking of buying a server to play a browser game.

are you kidding me? spend 1-2 thousands of $$ to play a ***** game?
                    Even if you do, give it a few years and it too will lag.

Comment

I do not think you are aware that this perceived Lag issue is not really an issue.

Using the R2 definitions table - The formerly know 'Lag' is now to be considered a 'Feature', and as such, a majority of development time is to be spent on new ways to increase player feedback for this new feature.

extract from the Wartune R2 employee bonus package Event 01/01 - until the end of time
                      Employee's who embrace the development of the feature (formally know as lag) to produce new and innovative ways to enhance the players experience of this feature will Enchant their office chair with seven advanced gold stars per instance. (unlimited collections).

Collect 450000 gold stars and you will receive:
                      A special Pass: A two holiday pass only redeemable to start on Saturday and finish Sunday of any week.
                      A special Title: Your name engraved on 'The Golden Pineapple'

Collect 400000 gold stars and you will receive:
                      A special Mount: The Christmas Sloth.

All other employee's failing to collect enough stars will be relegated to the Customer Support Section.

(tic)
                      [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

after every maintainance first day i almost skip everything cos of loading issues.. loading.... forever.

Comment

when go to be the kids wartune patch?, so many change s but still we have no kids . and still so many lag in atoll boss

Comment

this event was sucks ..try to make more esencial stuff ..,,an f the maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Anomie View Post
                              LIES

It will be at 7:30AM GMT, just like the last god knows how many weeks.
                              does it matter jeez!

Comment

[QUOTE=R26993987;1177636]
                                Originally posted by KostasPap View Post

then why the f are you moaning lag left and right when u are in 2014 and u play from a Pentium 2
                                As a Gamer u suld start from your PC/laptop
                                and try this as a start
                                Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
                                Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
                                1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
                                32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
                                RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet IPv6 with 1Gb internet
                                and I bet u wont lag ever again

Browser game or not its still needs a decent PC/laptop not a f steam powered ancient ****
                                Valid for all who say LAG left and Right , It's ur damn config.
                                do something about or shut it. Sick of the Lag moaning around
                                You also have guessing abilities knowing on what kind of cpu im on.

Can you explain also why some days lag is awful and others not?

and of course the mentioned configuration is a "i want to have also" but:
                                what the hell do you need 16GB vga unless your business has to do with photoshop or autocad
                                1TB SSD raid wont help at all since the disk traffic while running the game is too low
                                32 GB ram!!! its ok while you run 100 applications at the same time
                                and of course the 1 GB ethernet is mandatory. what is your internet connection speed? 100MBit? even if you have you still have 900Mb free.

fyi im on an i5 laptop with none dedicated ram vga and 8gig of ram
                                i run 2 accounts at the same time and lag is affordable (with some exceptions as i mentioned before)

Comment

Working...
                                X