Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea they are Alienware laptops

here is my internet speed
    http://imgur.com/06QMfjS

I still say go big or go home

p.s I play it from Europe with no "lag"

Comment

and LOL kvan . Its me Ada . Dudes moaning about lag started to **** me off

Comment

Originally posted by R26993987 View Post
        Yea they are Alienware laptops

here is my internet speed
        http://imgur.com/06QMfjS

I still say go big or go home

p.s I play it from Europe with no "lag"
        RDS rupe norma, ne pisam pe toata Europa + US la speed
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

questi sono davvero degli incapaci, sono buoni solo a prendere i nostri soldi! Per il resto teniamoci i vari lagg e bug che aumentano invece di eliminarli! INCAPACI

Comment

when the server s will start??

Comment

Originally posted by zoroal View Post
              questi sono davvero degli incapaci, sono buoni solo a prendere i nostri soldi! Per il resto teniamoci i vari lagg e bug che aumentano invece di eliminarli! INCAPACI
              Ik vind dat je gelijk hebt en dat dit echt niet moet kunnen, toch is het zo.. :-( en het zal niet verbeteren

He thinks this lag and bugs i no good plan, and they only good in taking our money not in improving the game.

well i agree with that, just dont see it fixed

Comment

Un-fix the bug that let me attack then sylph change all in one strike

Comment

its " free to play " as in u don't need to pay a monthly subscription unlike some other games that dose not say u can play it on a **** PC

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx5 View Post
                    Un-fix the bug that let me attack then sylph change all in one strike
                    they can't do hot fixes ... unless it's something that was good for the user
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Where is the underground event? I still have d shards.

Noob archer, Lvl 73. 150K BR
                      Last edited by Bunso888; 11-20-2014, 05:08 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, 8:30 AM GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                          As for PC processing power, memory, graphic cards and disk space, there are two considerations:
                          You want a gaming machine (max processor and graphic processor power, sufficient memory) or you want a very stable performance on a server machine (huge memory, great processor but graphic cards hardly matter). For one, I would always recommend using a 30 inch monitor on 2560x1600 for working with large spreadsheet, presentations, etc. It would actually create huge issues with games, movies and other "spare time" stuff.
                          And yes, both configurations would cost you a lot. If you process databases of several terabytes, you will not use a gaming machine. If you want to watch the latest 3D action movie or play the latest hack-and-slash uber-graphics game, you will not use a business PC.
                          Now, about lag - I have heard a lot of excuses. There are server side games that install a local client and run in resolutions with graphic effects not that different from the latest action games. And we are talking about servers hosting hundreds of thousands of players. They do not lag. We also have flash games - inferior graphics, inferior engine, etc. - where even 5,000 players in the same area practically "freeze" it. The solution is fairly simple: people who care about high quality normally can afford huge spending, so they will splash on the latest PC and spend hundreds of thousands in a great graphics game with new content coming weekly. The rest of the world either cannot afford it - and therefore plays inferior games, or is prohibited from using the top games (do not forget Wartune is a China product and freedom of access to anything in China is an illusion).
                          Playing Wartune is playing a Chinese game, made for the Chinese market and also sold abroad. People there are happy with what they get. If we want something better, we play different RPG, Strategy or whatever games made by US/European producers with superior quality of everything.

You do not need a resolution of 2560 x 1600 for viewing or working with spread sheets. Unless you are seriously visually impaired.

You can play Wartune on a 14 year old system with a single core CPU, 512 MB DDR2 memory with 128MB used for graphics. It may feel a little sluggish but you can play. It's a 2D game no more demanding than Baldur's Gate 2, Shadows of Amn.

Nobody in the world is "processing" terabytes of Data. Storing and accessing large volumes maybe, but definitely not processing.

There are no MMORPG's that have 5000 active players in the same area. Even the largest, like Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft never had more than about 350 players in one specific area at one specific time.

Chinese quality it most definitely not of inferior quality.

Comment

done MT free mount right..?? hehehehehe ^^

Comment

Do explain how you are going to be viewing on one screen 20 to 30 columns and more than 50 rows (unless you enjoying scrolling like a psycho)? And everyone who process a bank's list of all transactions by account and customer for a period of 12 months or more processes terabytes of data. A simple example is any large multinational with over 200 branches. As for the difference between processing and storing, a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes. If your PC takes days to complete it, you have a major problem. The reason you cannot comprehend something does not mean it does not exist. As for number of clients in same area, check the number of active users on the single shard of Neverwinter. One server, over 2 million players, of which at least 200,000 active at the same moment with less than 20 areas, means over than 10,000 players in at least one area. I hope you have the brain processing power to handle that?
                              Last edited by Elderarcanist; 11-20-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Will miss world boss !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X