Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/20 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 loves to **** up europian servers.

Comment

Cross Server Guild Battle Suggestion

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of November at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). All servers will be going down for approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
      • The registration deadline for the Cross-Server Guild Battle event has been changed from 23:59 to 23:30 (Server Time).
      • Fixed the time issue within the Sacred Fire Temple intro panel.
      • Fixed various miscellaneous issues.
      Hi there

1) Instead dragging Cross Server Guild Battle to long 2 months why not making it short like 2 or 3 weeks, Make it on Non Guild battle days like Tuesday / Thursday and Saturday. This will make it short and interesting.
      2) I think Scared Fire Temple should b only for lvl 80 players. As major item drop is Soul Seal which is useless for players under level 80. Or let us give option to level up to advance Soul Engraving even if we are not lvl 80.
      3) Major Issues that needed to be fixed is the loading issue with kabam servers coz in game our on loading at most of the time game is failing to load up resources from r2games.************ which u can see in status bar panel.

I hope that r2 devs note these suggestions and let all players b happy.

Regards
      R2_Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
        Do explain how you are going to be viewing on one screen 20 to 30 columns and more than 50 rows (unless you enjoying scrolling like a psycho)? And everyone who process a bank's list of all transactions by account and customer for a period of 12 months or more processes terabytes of data. A simple example is any large multinational with over 200 branches. As for the difference between processing and storing, a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes. If your PC takes days to complete it, you have a major problem. The reason you cannot comprehend something does not mean it does not exist. As for number of clients in same area, check the number of active users on the single shard of Neverwinter. One server, over 2 million players, of which at least 200,000 active at the same moment with less than 20 areas, means over than 10,000 players in at least one area. I hope you have the brain processing power to handle that?
        You don't need to view 20 or 30 columns at one time. And you don't need to scroll like a psycho in Excel, you can simply zoom in and out.

A bank with 4.6+ million customers with an average of 120 transaction per month for 12 months can be processed by a 10 year old AMD Athlon dual core server in under 2 hours. And it still isn't terabytes of processing.

Quote " a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes "

This is funny and totally meaningless.

Let's say a large energy company wants to query it's SAP database for all customers who pay by Direct Debit, but have a closed account. Searching 40 MILLION accounts. Is nothing more than a few lines of SQL code and takes about 20 minutes to complete. That 20 minutes is acceptable, it would not be cost effective to create a super computer to process it faster. And I should point out that these types of queries are run every day all day by multinational companies on systems no more powerful than an old Pentium 3. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

And, there is no need to get personal because somebody disagrees with you, it shows a lack of respect and maturity.

Comment

About lag..... I only run 1 account and get no lag.... Many of you are running multiple acc at the same time and then you moan about lag lol. Let me think. 1 acc + no lag = rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by boltonone View Post
            About lag..... I only run 1 account and get no lag.... Many of you are running multiple acc at the same time and then you moan about lag lol. Let me think. 1 acc + no lag = rocket science
            so true but still

lag has increased over time and they not doing a damm thing to solve it

Comment

Up..Up...Up !!!

Scupid : S172 , Lv. 77, Class : Still find out (but i use Bow & arrow), BR : Sometimes rise times down (depending blessing)

"Cupid Comes...Love in the air"

Comment

MT taking so long eh -_-

Comment

how ever I do have 15 accs and 15 comps.... bloody nightmare on gb nights lol

Comment

and.the.neverwinter.info?

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                    You don't need to view 20 or 30 columns at one time. And you don't need to scroll like a psycho in Excel, you can simply zoom in and out.

A bank with 4.6+ million customers with an average of 120 transaction per month for 12 months can be processed by a 10 year old AMD Athlon dual core server in under 2 hours. And it still isn't terabytes of processing.

Quote " a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes "

This is funny and totally meaningless.

Let's say a large energy company wants to query it's SAP database for all customers who pay by Direct Debit, but have a closed account. Searching 40 MILLION accounts. Is nothing more than a few lines of SQL code and takes about 20 minutes to complete. That 20 minutes is acceptable, it would not be cost effective to create a super computer to process it faster. And I should point out that these types of queries are run every day all day by multinational companies on systems no more powerful than an old Pentium 3. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

And, there is no need to get personal because somebody disagrees with you, it shows a lack of respect and maturity.
                    was.he.correct.about.neverwinter.though?

Comment

Yet another lost World Boss and no compensation

Comment

no, Neverwinter only has a small persistent universes, 1 and 2 and EA stopped supporting those severs years ago. 2009 I think. And these were only really game lobbies, much like the old gamespy arcade. The actual servers themselves were lucky to get 100 players online.

Comment

Whats the hold up? you think they are adding a patch and not doing these miscellaneous bug fix's im already missing the wb ffs

Comment

we r up to 7 hours MT
                            wippy

Comment

bgx2, tank, wb gone, sad

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                                Do explain how you are going to be viewing on one screen 20 to 30 columns and more than 50 rows (unless you enjoying scrolling like a psycho)? And everyone who process a bank's list of all transactions by account and customer for a period of 12 months or more processes terabytes of data. A simple example is any large multinational with over 200 branches. As for the difference between processing and storing, a normal query for resolving specific tendencies and sub-segments using a pre-defined trigger pattern should be completed on that database in not more than a couple of minutes. If your PC takes days to complete it, you have a major problem. The reason you cannot comprehend something does not mean it does not exist. As for number of clients in same area, check the number of active users on the single shard of Neverwinter. One server, over 2 million players, of which at least 200,000 active at the same moment with less than 20 areas, means over than 10,000 players in at least one area. I hope you have the brain processing power to handle that?
                                Are you one of those guys that the developers look at in confusion when they come out with some new wonder spec, which basically consists of lots of buzz words strung together that means basically nothing, who then claims all the credit when the developers completely ignore them and write something that they know will work based on their years of experience?

Comment

Working...
                                X