Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New @ 11/21!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same loading problems S521...trying refresh and now stuck in an endless loading screen...

Comment

I was playing in mpd and screen froze. Afterwards tried to refresh and got stuck at 50% Loading screen
      Hope they compensate for this.
      Last edited by sivashan; 11-21-2014, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Snowy09: I LOVE your sense of humor. However, I think we are ALL stuck at the same position on the loading screen. None of us should take it personal. It's just a glitch, a slight problem, or a case of mass hysteria at the Wartune offices in response to my suggestion. What did I suggest ?? Similar to your humor, I suggested an "EVENT" for Black Friday in which all "Non Payers" would be GIVEN VIP STATUS at a cost of ZERO, NADA, NIL... Yes...I think I STILL hear them laughing. Peace to you ...

Comment

We are all stuck. That is our event. Helps us miss another WB after yesterday.

Comment

tananananananana i guess the miracle's made y'day were how to clean the server!
            for example first choice were to hang on loading screen
            second option were to close the servers )

Comment

newest event,. Can't log to the game.... loading never end

Comment

i clean cash, i diagnose'd i guess il whipe account next step!
                i sow a movie on youtube how to quit wartune, dont have so many in vault & bag but seems to me that is a radical and usefull tool, like few protestars screeming:
                I CHOOSE LIFE!!!
                Last edited by RO_RAV; 11-21-2014, 04:52 AM. Reason: eng. language is a b**ch

Comment

Lol. wartune get bug arena, world chat and loading stuck. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RO_RAV View Post
                    i clean cash, i diagnose'd i guess il whipe account next step!
                    i sow a movie on youtube how to quit wartune, dont have so many in vault & bag but seems to me that is a radical and usefull tool, like few protestars screeming:
                    I CHOOSE LIFE!!!
                    That video was all about a egocentric player. He could have given the account to someone else, so that he wouldn't have to spend his money as wel...so he just gave wartune a bunch of money instead of helping someone else as a player?
                    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

well at list he maked a good service to wartune that "another player" hade to buy the goods again instead of using allready "egocentric's" money!
                      so in my opinion Wartune did won something!

Comment

login issue

hi
                        please I cant log into my server in SCARLET PATH
                        stuck in 50%
                        please help me Im missing a lot

Comment

Nobody can log, do not worry. Seems the servers crashed.
                          So they will patch it up eventually - maybe in a couple of hours. Oceanic servers may miss Gods Descent as a special bonus, the rest of us get to miss only 2 world bosses, Arena and whatever else you have not managed to do. A nice way to help you advance towards HOF.

Comment

what do u miss hassan? few more houres? w-e today so enjoi it!
                            get a beer, buy a pot, call ur ex. and use this time to pleasure urslf instead of get red eye, bad condition, and many other stuff u have no ideea about
                            i l spend few more houres on loading screen
                            then i l go spend few buck on beer better then some pixels right?!

Comment

hi
                              please I cant log into my server in SCARLET PATH
                              stuck in 50%
                              please help me Im missing a lot

Comment

dupers in r2 deal group in two ways st. make events 2nd work on bugs an loading issues

Comment

Working...
                                X