Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Flames of War Events - New @ 11/21!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21998754 View Post
    If i try to do login it says me "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.", and white page...i can't login, is normal? please help
    I just had that on the miniclient.

I updated Flash, cleared my Flash cache and it's working again. Somewhat little laggier than normal, but bearable. Let me know if you need assistance with doing either of the things I did.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

all your balen events can blow me... where the F is our SC event? and YES we notice youve removed ALL FREE MAHRA sources you greedy ***es. ive had 19 mahra the last 3 months and 6 or so mahra events.
      Last edited by R235844426; 11-21-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

if you complete stage 1 of the sky trail you get horns for the wishing well that give a high chance to win mahra
        and no im not a casher been playing for around 16 months
        Knight lvl 70
        BR 200k
        s105 Facebook

Comment

can't go online

I can't go on at all can't log into the ************ website to even try to log in

Comment

Originally posted by R235844426 View Post
            all your balen events can blow me... where the F is our SC event? and YES we notice youve removed ALL FREE MAHRA sources you greedy ***es. ive had 19 mahra the last 3 months and 6 or so mahra events.
            When the World Cup is played on the moon maybe R2 remember these events. Many noobsters are spending like bottomless, R2 need to take advantage of that fact and for that reason they put useless events like Big Spender, Magic Pot and Wheel of Prosperity (prosperity for R2, amen). They forgot Underground Palace too (typical)

Comment

So.. where is this fabled soul crystal event?? dont tell me R2 is screwing us again!!!
              R.I.P Ghosty ♥
              Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
              S2 Edena Village
              lvl 80 Knight
              1mil+ BR

Comment

when you make event calendar make not change i think i abradom wartune this is sh it i wait for sc and comme sh it

Comment

Seems they would rather adorn us with crappy white Apollo's & Hades. wth is wrong here? waiting what seems like an eternity for this sc event, and what, typical R2 garbage? kinda like the wonderful Hall of Fame event. R2 has gotten to the point where they are so money hungry they are just pulling **** events out of the proverbial a**. Keep up the good work, it will deter enough people from playing you can shut down the servers instead of fixing them (another issue which they intentionally ignore).. gotta love it
                  R.I.P Ghosty ♥
                  Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
                  S2 Edena Village
                  lvl 80 Knight
                  1mil+ BR

Comment

No SC event FYI checked Oceanic Servers, no SC event.

Comment

People so mad. LOL, but we all know none of you will quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyxxia View Post
                        So.. where is this fabled soul crystal event?? dont tell me R2 is screwing us again!!!
                        ok I wont tell you, I will just let you make your best guess
                        All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:80
                        BR:4.1mill+
                        Server:S481

Comment

Originally posted by Beesenitch View Post
                          People so mad. LOL, but we all know some of you will quit.
                          Fixed it

Comment

Working...
                          X