No announcement yet.

Wartune New Events on 11/23!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the magic pot they pot them self too much and farted this kind of cupcake.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      With the magic pot they pot them self too much and farted this kind of cupcake.
      Greed.... but the R2 marketing "guru" should find another job... because cashers are on the edge of leaving... lets see if/when the soul event is on. If there is no exchange, then I am gone. Will mark this game on the "loss and never again" and move on...

Comment

come on stop screwing with us and give us sc event this sylph exchange is a big joke atleast make them green

Comment

come on ppl try think of why there no sc event today.... little help theres a event for rune exchange running right now. just wat for it to end and u most likely see a sc event

Comment

c'mon stop with this I leave we leave all leave **.. they catched us and we spent money for virtual goods, they promise us events ( even though they never promised us sc event today ) and take it away if it pleases them. they only give promos and casher events
            so they earn our money..... I mean why not? PPL pay after all. plus if you complain here in this events thread it means nothing. go
            to the matching forum for that, in this one just talk about Apollo and Hades and stuff
            Last edited by Wooshy; 11-23-2014, 06:38 AM. Reason: wrote with phone..lots of errors xD

Comment

Why is Apollo 100 mahra and Hades 100 Sep, shud both be the same thing.. I got 100 sepulcrum, but already got a hades, so doesn't matter -.-
              Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
              Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
              You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
              This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

Originally posted by sithlin View Post
                Why is Apollo 100 mahra and Hades 100 Sep, shud both be the same thing.. I got 100 sepulcrum, but already got a hades, so doesn't matter -.-
                and can get sepulcrums from many places, mahra not really, luckily i want just hades
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Most of you dont even realize how much planning went in to this. Mahra and sepulcrum events gave experience until last one where surprise no xp given so absolutely everybody would make that event including campers and slow levelers so everybody would be without mahra and go cash for this event on mahra or sep boxes. R2 is malefical, devil incarneted. Please stop playing here go play Di vo Saga, same game, on much better publishers with 10 times lower prices and 10 times more respect, better events and so on. Go ♥♥♥ where the sun doesn't shine everybody at R2.
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-24-2014, 05:06 PM. Reason: naughty words

Comment

Hehehe Link
                    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

r2 giving us all event for making sronger sylphs, and how stupid is that if sylph br does not count towards Hall of Fame event none of the event all month to make stronger actual character

Comment

come on guys, we were all expecting the SC event and you turn around and do this. I am now convinced that the money you guys are making on here are funding terrorists. there is no way that you can care any less about us players. its all about how much money you can get out of us.

Comment

No sc event no money for r2games .I quite my VIP and i buy nothing more here .Im playing AOE now ,much better like that ***** here .

Comment

Nice job R2. SC event replaced with a crummy event to get Hades and Apollo AFTER everyone spent that stuff on a event 2 days ago. Just genius. And we can spend 1000 balens on a pack that we know will only give 30 unless we are as lucky as a lottery winner. I don't think so. Its not working on me. Better plan on merging more servers after this direct slap in everyones face. I have a feeling the player base is once again going to drop significantly.

Comment

sc event will come dont worry about it focus on other things unti then

Comment

Mods ask devs to tell us either is or not a sc event anymore. At least be honest damn, u r not obliged to give us this event, but again be honest dudes

Comment

Working...
                                X