Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am done spending money on this game no soul c event no money

Comment

I am not a heavy casher, but I do cash, VIP and I've bought 1 clothing set including wings. Plus a couple of 500 balen purchases during recharge event. My VIP ran out last week and I didn't feel the need to renew it. I know of 3 heavy cash players on just one server who have quit the game after the 4th or 5th month. I don't think this is a concern for the publishers. Those 3 heavy cashers have paid more in 5 months than 100 players will spend in a year. The R2 business philosophy of, "there's plenty more where that came from" is going to run out sooner or later. In the meantime, it wasn't R2 that told me there was going to be a soul engraving event on the 23/11/2014. At no time as anyone from R2 confirmed or denied an upcoming event until the event is actually live on a server. The information, or misinformation this time, was released by a third party. Maybe some of the haters should focus their attention towards those people.

Comment

Originally posted by wildrob View Post
        Why is there no SC why did yall stop it .I bet if we stop buying things and everyone stop playing yall give us SC event
        Agree to that, R2 makes everything wrong right now, as they behave ppl will quit play and then they have lost their income instead, I see the Death of Wartune at the horizon

Comment

seriously why do people keep harping on about Cupcake just stop whining in here and go quit already go spend your money over there and give R2 something to think about i personally think r2 suck with the pay to win and the timing of certain events / big spender/recharge events and the current hades apollo event... ive played alot of games but this is the one game which i wish i knew where the developers lived so i could lay down an Cupcake whooping for the lack of communication and blatant robbery of our money yet the idiots above me and in game spending thousands are the reason this happens stop buying balens.. oh sorry you cant? then r2 wont respect us so now shut up or leave
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-23-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

they have already lost loads of heavy cashers to their greed, I doubt that they will listen now. No matter the amount of complaining we do they never will because the dont give a **** about the gamers, just the $$

Comment

hold up I can get a hades and or an Apollo by exchanging sepulcrums/mahra lmfao im sure you had an event where to get these seals you had to pay well pleased by this
              Knight lvl 70
              BR 200k
              s105 Facebook

Comment

R2 team wenn have SC event i have a lot .no space in inventory .guild vault and in the mesage box....

Comment

Originally posted by R227486170 View Post
                  hold up I can get a hades and or an Apollo by exchanging sepulcrums/mahra lmfao im sure you had an event where to get these seals you had to pay well pleased by this
                  Yea there have been many events for these sylphs and all wanted sthg like 400 of the collectables out the chests that naturally cost 4k balens per 100 chests, so in answer to the question yes im **** annoyed, cost me near 12k balens for an apollo and now they give them away for sthg you can gather dailly for free, how very generous of the cupcakes

Comment

You think Kabam cares? They will just start more new servers and get new players who have no idea what is happening. They have no loyalty to you other than you spending your cash for them. Just look at this page and tell me who is laughing the most.

http://corporate.kabam.com/media/201...losive-growth/

Comment

!

Click image for larger version

Name:	10734001_928157177228939_1545611370751476554_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1703682
                      ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                        Yea there have been many events for these sylphs and all wanted sthg like 400 of the collectables out the chests that naturally cost 4k balens per 100 chests, so in answer to the question yes im **** annoyed, cost me near 12k balens for an apollo and now they give them away for sthg you can gather dailly for free, how very generous of the cupcakes
                        Every Time i read a comment from a cashplayer like this i almost explode with malicious joy and can say only "YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT OTHERWISE" and i hope you will have many more such experiences

Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
                          Every Time i read a comment from a cashplayer like this i almost explode with malicious joy and can say only "YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT OTHERWISE" and i hope you will have many more such experiences

nothing but class.

Comment

Thats not very nice Ian!......very funny yes, but in no way nice........lol
                            All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                            Class:Archer
                            Level:80
                            BR:4.1mill+
                            Server:S481

Comment

What a joy you are im sure your mr no friends in rl, but hey lemme say this much, there are cash players and there are cashers, So where do you draw the line for that?
                              I need to have this clarified, what is a casher? Judging by your comment I would guess thats everyone that can put more into the game than you can.

Comment

need soul cristal event! ... when ???

Comment

Working...
                                X