No announcement yet.

Wartune New Events on 11/23!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC prob next year or year after......PLS stop making new server or new game if u cant manage event well...or dont put anything new if u dont have private server to test it...dont just stright put it in public....dam!! u need profesional crew i`ll bet...

Comment

thanks Mentor for ur Event give Hades to poor guy like me, and now my dream came true thanks so much !!!!!!!!!
      lindiya

Comment

We can report r2 to the better business bureau everyone do this please!!!!!
        (Y) (Y)
        (^^)(^^)
        (")(")(")(")

Comment

+2 CAUSE I HAVE TWO ACCOUNTS WHERE I USE LOTS OF CASH yOU **** HEADS

Originally posted by xgigi View Post
          yup, me too +1

Comment

Originally posted by punya_gw View Post
            even R2 disappoint u again n again still ppl spending their money on it
            yea, this game more interesting.
            is that true ?

Comment

when pigs fly

Comment

Originally posted by blondu007 View Post
                need soul cristal event! ... when ???
                when pigs fly

Comment

Please wartune we need soul crystal event

Comment

Still no SC..
                    Last edited by eeuwig; 11-24-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• OMG another Big spender hot event where are new events like hoofs,dragon soul,SS. I can keep going on come on get more new events for us not same old same old getting bored of this game now.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOBK View Post
                        We can report r2 to the better business bureau everyone do this please!!!!!
                        Pretty sure they already have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                          What a joy you are im sure your mr no friends in rl, but hey lemme say this much, there are cash players and there are cashers, So where do you draw the line for that?
                          I need to have this clarified, what is a casher? Judging by your comment I would guess thats everyone that can put more into the game than you can.
                          And lets not forget the simple fact, people who spend money in this game pay for the free game for others... so please stop hating the people who pay your free entertainment...

Comment

• first gives us a hell of allot of SC ( my self 225k sc)
                            then no even to use them or exchange them for the higher up soul seal
                            ............. replace the potatoes man they are running slow

Comment

• SC event will come after Hof, if they do it now free player with 500K SC could get some br and claim some award, that's not the idea
                              Use it witout event, if your are capped you can't gain any more br

Maybe an event during the 26 with 1SC for 999 ballens and 1SS for 9999 ballens in super promo pack ;p
                              So you'll be able to buy them but not event to spend them at least not before the hof
                              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• Really nice r2. You ask 100 Sepulcrums for Hades, but 100 mahra for Apollo?? You guys are so biased. Why mahra? You could have made it even and ask Sepulcrum for both. Apollo is the only sylph I need and I can't get it, cause I got so much damn Sepul and not enough Mahra. I mean I would have had enough, but thanks to your greedy marketing ploy of having a Mahra and Sepul event literally a few days before which made people waste them. How low.

Comment

Working...
                                X