Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Class Wars Return November 27th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Class Wars Return November 27th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on November 27th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1761631

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE: Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.

No one cares, it's on thanksgiving. Nice planning once again from R2.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
      No one cares, it's on thanksgiving. Nice planning once again from R2.
      Not the whole world is having thanksgiving. It is just only the US and it is not only the US who is playing. 😝

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
        Not the whole world is having thanksgiving. It is just only the US and it is not only the US who is playing. í*½í¸
        I dont have Thanksgiving but i like the way to eat with family friend and having a party instead of playing wartune (and paying), so i'll support them and won't play this evening too ^^
        (Ok nobody care xD)

But i think this event is bad timed, it's the same day as the HoF event reward, so lot of bug, lag, player who won't have their award, we are not sure the server will be back in time for CW, not sure we will get the good award, blablablabla lot of problem and it's also thanksgiving for some player

It's like make a CW the 25/12 or 31/12 after the next patch udpate day ^^

But i'm still faithfull and think R2 will make us happy with SC/free event for christmas / new years, some free clothes and mount
        (ok i dream? better stop? ^^)
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
          Not the whole world is having thanksgiving. It is just only the US and it is not only the US who is playing. ������
          R2 is giving us a Thankgiving-themed event set next (which makes it kinda hard for them to plead ignorance or to play the 'not everyone celebrates' card; it's important enough for you to theme your events after!), but inconveniencing a lot of ppl who actually celebrate it with their CW scheduling. Why wasn't this last Thursday?

EDIT: if theyre going to follow the same "we acknowledge the importance of this holiday to a number of our players with our event themes, but not enough to schedule around it" line of thought, I guess we better plan around next CW being on Xmas evening
          Last edited by xrycek; 11-24-2014, 08:05 AM.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            R2 is giving us a Thankgiving-themed event set next (which makes it kinda hard for them to plead ignorance or to play the 'not everyone celebrates' card; it's important enough for you to theme your events after!), but inconveniencing a lot of ppl who actually celebrate it with their CW scheduling. Why wasn't this last Thursday?

EDIT: if theyre going to follow the same "we acknowledge the importance of this holiday to a number of our players with our event themes, but not enough to schedule around it" line of thought, I guess we better plan around next CW being on Xmas evening
            Well chance is that next CW is with xmas... So what? You miss an event... Not a big deal. It is having a real life... 😆

Comment

How about an upgrade to the contents of the glory shop? Now, not even whips, runestones, shadow crystals and soul crystals are appealing and I haven't bought anything else in there in more than a year.

Comment

same old rewards ))

Comment

no new reward from CW so make borring

Comment

no interes for Kabam.....ppl not spend more balens on this event

Comment

cw not worth doing anymore as you got people at 200k br against people with 400k br so might aswell watch a movie as all i do is help big guyz get bigger same in bg i lucky if i get a kill so leave with 200 points so another waste of time you can earn upto 3k a day i know, i earn 1600 and that by doing all but how much have i gave the strong players so they even stronger if they want a 2 tier system then do it i would love to have a chance of getting more than 1 win in gb i have also never seen fire as always at spawn ty r2 what was once a beautiful game is now a farce you used to have time to talk with fellow players not anymore .

Comment

Why there are no new rewards in glory shop since a year??? It's always the same **** which everyone but some non-spenders from new servers have it.

In China, they add new mounts to CW shop each month!

Why not replace pig etc. with other mounts? Last month 50% of my opponents were just afking! CW SHOULD have some rewards.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                          Why there are no new rewards in glory shop since a year??? It's always the same **** which everyone but some non-spenders from new servers have it.

In China, they add new mounts to CW shop each month!

Why not replace pig etc. with other mounts? Last month 50% of my opponents were just afking! CW SHOULD have some rewards.
                          two reasons possible
                          - greed (giving something free ? you are kidding ?)
                          - laziness (1 year ago. <<need to change the mount next month, who wanna do it ? >> << ** silence ** >> << ok, we will think about it next month>> current time, noone want to do it)

so the answer is probably both
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Well spoken.

In fact: Why WORKING for 3000$ a month when you can sit and laugh at the players that are stupid enough to pay the same amount without R2 doing anything^^

Comment

anyone knows how CW finals work? Got few questions:
                              - in CW final, is there 15 rounds too?
                              - what are the points assigned for win or loose?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X