Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Thanksgiving Day Events - New @ 11/26! (Update)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 thinking all about $ lol, every player 1 by 1 retire and change to other game

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCosmo View Post
      when is sc event if no sc event any more
      just tell us ......r2 wont give us sc event
      dont **** us

if r2 event make mistake......r2 should pay for it......
      not player pay for it
      idiot r2
      Damn ******* SC events was gone what a stupid arrangement Cupcakes
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-27-2014, 05:13 AM.
      :p :p

Comment

when is SC event.... manny players quit because R2 make manny mistake;s

imortal

Comment

need SC event ))))

Comment

well i guess i should be happy the events are so terrible now. it makes it easier to turn the game off and not care about trying to get ahead. i no longer have to spend money, i used to play every day but now i can just log in every few days and play the game with my friends and not sorry about buying anything. i didnt used to mind cashing but your greed is really out of hand. the thanksgiving events are awful and it is no shock that every day i see more and more huge players walking away from their toons and never looking back. you get bad marks on gameplay because of the lag, bad marks on customer service and bad marks on creating a good fun game for everyone. but at least you fixed the spelling and grammar errors.. oh wait, no you didnt so bad marks there too. FAIL R2. now i am going to log out since the events arent worth working on. maybe i will log n tomorrow or maybe just take a week off.

Comment

Originally posted by R23213405 View Post
              well i guess i should be happy the events are so terrible now. it makes it easier to turn the game off and not care about trying to get ahead. i no longer have to spend money, i used to play every day but now i can just log in every few days and play the game with my friends and not sorry about buying anything. i didnt used to mind cashing but your greed is really out of hand. the thanksgiving events are awful and it is no shock that every day i see more and more huge players walking away from their toons and never looking back. you get bad marks on gameplay because of the lag, bad marks on customer service and bad marks on creating a good fun game for everyone. but at least you fixed the spelling and grammar errors.. oh wait, no you didnt so bad marks there too. FAIL R2. now i am going to log out since the events arent worth working on. maybe i will log n tomorrow or maybe just take a week off.
              yes you have big right people no play this game beacuse this is only for cashers

Comment

need SC eventtttttt

Comment

this thanksgiving is a stupid event abd stupid reward need SC event

Comment

Working...
                  X