Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/27 @ 3:30 AM EST!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VileFrogman View Post
    Much as i hate to say it, R2 has no loyalty to remaining customers. It is why I have been slowly weening myself off the game and playing elsewhere. I have seen all the complaints, from SC events, whip events, people complaining they have to many scs and whips and gems all banked up and no space and nothing to spend them on. People complaining VIP special rewards are rubbish, complaining about cashers, moaning there is not enough active players in their servers to get teams for MPs and such, complaining about every little thing. yet they continue to open up server after server after server , which shows they are not interested in the older servers as people are all built up, they want fresh meat to pay to build. Now, to everyone that complains. This is the way it works so, either accept it, leave the game, or make a non cash stand and fall behind but still enjoy the game. That is your 3 options. Accept it, choose one and dont bother complaining on the forums because no one from R2 will reply to you, as they dont care for your issues.
    True Story!

Comment

Originally posted by Thenybuffs View Post
      Let's be honest here, who cares about free players? You free players cry, whine and complain more than anybody else. If you fell off the face of the R2 planet, nobody would miss you or care that you were there. Why would they? You are the type of person that when someone takes you out to a nice restaurant and pays for the entire meal, you'll complain about how your steak isn't cooked right. Get a job! LOL!
      well then you and your 10 buddies left in the game would have so much fun doing everything together on 1 server having the same GB time and time and time and time again lol

Comment

A Good Business vs. A Bad Business

I think everyone here that plays this game regardless of what server you are on needs a server merger DESPERATELY. I've noticed dozens if not hundreds of posts from players and Helen or any other game moderator ever seems to give us a reply, helps us to understand the process or reasoning behind why or why not they form mergers. I'm not exactly sure about what goes on behind the scenes to determine half of the crazy things they do. That being said let's be clear. This game IS a business! But as any successful business you have to keep your customers happy, especially the ones that buy more from your shop. Those of you that play and don't pay or pay very little, your concerns are valid to a point, but why make you happy? You are not the ones that pay their bills. If you owned a store that sold cell phones and you had a customer that came in every day, looked around and NEVER bought anything, why would you listen to his complaints? Lets say another customer came in and bought 10 cell phones per day at $200 each, wouldn't you listen to his concerns, especially if he could take his business elsewhere? Basically Kabam has a core group of folks that spend THOUSANDS on this game yearly. As a business they risk losing them if they are unhappy customers. As a business you not only want to keep your existing customers but you also want to gain new ones. In the beginning (when I first started playing) on Server 4 and Server 17 there were Hundreds of players! Each Guild was stacked and guild battles were a big deal. I think Server 17 had 10 guilds at one point 6 of which were VERY competitive. Now We are down to 1 STRONG guild and 1 active but not so strong guild. That's pretty much it. So with no competition to speak of, folks that spend are growing tired and leaving 1 at a time. If you merged 4-6 servers together all at once, Kabam would generate new interest and a renewed sense of competition which would be fun for all including the new players. With new competition you spice up the desire to stay competitive and hence spend more money. Even those who don't spend benefit and perhaps renew a hope that perhaps they too should spend. Makes good business sense, makes current customers happy, increase sales and no bad press out there telling others to stay away from this game, instead you get the opposite. We go home and tell our friends to play this "cool game". So I truly don't understand why server mergers are not a more pressing matter for them to be honest. I played a browser game called "Superhero City" which was a facebook game. At one point had thousands of players and some people spent thousands of dollars on building up their superhero. The sad thing is they didn't make any changes, modify the game or make any improvements, folks left slowly to a point where there were maybe hundreds of players instead of thousands. EA Sports bought the rights to the game, so I stuck around a little longer to see what they would do and after several months still no changes, no improvements. I made a decision to leave the game and play Wartune. I warned others that the game would eventually shut down and that they all should quit spending before that happens, but few listened. 11 months later the game announced they were closing down the server and they had 2 months to say their goodbyes. Made no sense to me. Why throw away all that customer base and all that money? At least R2 games keeps modifying and changing things to make it interesting. I don't see it closing it's doors anytime soon, But for the life of me can't figure out why they continue to treat their customers like "PooP"! Merge, Merge again then Merge some more I say! What do they have to lose if they do that? Everything stays the same but you make customers happy and you make more money. Win! Win! Oh, by the way, after you do those badly needed mergers, how about we fix the laggggggggggggg! R2 has the mini client, Where is ours? That being said, if things continue, I'll take my thousands of dollars elsewhere. It's not a threat, it's just where I'm at with this game. Yes it's fun to play (when I'm not refreshing the game every other 5 minutes due to lag) But the competition is not there, the lag is a drag and the money vested is simply not worth it anymore. The rest of you will read this and I'm sure will agree 100% with everything I've said above, but the game moderators and the folks that make the big decisions at the Corporate office will neither read this, reply to this and/or comment on anything that I or any of you have posted. Money will be the final motivator and the end result will be Kabam having to close their doors. What a shame! Nobody wins.

Comment

& teleport on waild start workig????

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

Note: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as there were some system technical difficulties. Click here to know details.
            why am i not surprised?

Comment

I think everyone here that plays this game regardless of what server you are on needs a server merger DESPERATELY. I've noticed dozens if not hundreds of posts from players and Helen or any other game moderator ever seems to give us a reply, helps us to understand the process or reasoning behind why or why not they form mergers. I'm not exactly sure about what goes on behind the scenes to determine half of the crazy things they do. That being said let's be clear. This game IS a business! But as any successful business you have to keep your customers happy, especially the ones that buy more from your shop. Those of you that play and don't pay or pay very little, your concerns are valid to a point, but why make you happy? You are not the ones that pay their bills. If you owned a store that sold cell phones and you had a customer that came in every day, looked around and NEVER bought anything, why would you listen to his complaints? Lets say another customer came in and bought 10 cell phones per day at $200 each, wouldn't you listen to his concerns, especially if he could take his business elsewhere? Basically Kabam has a core group of folks that spend THOUSANDS on this game yearly. As a business they risk losing them if they are unhappy customers. As a business you not only want to keep your existing customers but you also want to gain new ones. In the beginning (when I first started playing) on Server 4 and Server 17 there were Hundreds of players! Each Guild was stacked and guild battles were a big deal. I think Server 17 had 10 guilds at one point 6 of which were VERY competitive. Now We are down to 1 STRONG guild and 1 active but not so strong guild. That's pretty much it. So with no competition to speak of, folks that spend are growing tired and leaving 1 at a time. If you merged 4-6 servers together all at once, Kabam would generate new interest and a renewed sense of competition which would be fun for all including the new players. With new competition you spice up the desire to stay competitive and hence spend more money. Even those who don't spend benefit and perhaps renew a hope that perhaps they too should spend. Makes good business sense, makes current customers happy, increase sales and no bad press out there telling others to stay away from this game, instead you get the opposite. We go home and tell our friends to play this "cool game". So I truly don't understand why server mergers are not a more pressing matter for them to be honest. I played a browser game called "Superhero City" which was a facebook game. At one point had thousands of players and some people spent thousands of dollars on building up their superhero. The sad thing is they didn't make any changes, modify the game or make any improvements, folks left slowly to a point where there were maybe hundreds of players instead of thousands. EA Sports bought the rights to the game, so I stuck around a little longer to see what they would do and after several months still no changes, no improvements. I made a decision to leave the game and play Wartune. I warned others that the game would eventually shut down and that they all should quit spending before that happens, but few listened. 11 months later the game announced they were closing down the server and they had 2 months to say their goodbyes. Made no sense to me. Why throw away all that customer base and all that money? At least R2 games keeps modifying and changing things to make it interesting. I don't see it closing it's doors anytime soon, But for the life of me can't figure out why they continue to treat their customers like "PooP"! Merge, Merge again then Merge some more I say! What do they have to lose if they do that? Everything stays the same but you make customers happy and you make more money. Win! Win! Oh, by the way, after you do those badly needed mergers, how about we fix the laggggggggggggg! R2 has the mini client, Where is ours? That being said, if things continue, I'll take my thousands of dollars elsewhere. It's not a threat, it's just where I'm at with this game. Yes it's fun to play (when I'm not refreshing the game every other 5 minutes due to lag) But the competition is not there, the lag is a drag and the money vested is simply not worth it anymore. The rest of you will read this and I'm sure will agree 100% with everything I've said above, but the game moderators and the folks that make the big decisions at the Corporate office will neither read this, reply to this and/or comment on anything that I or any of you have posted. Money will be the final motivator and the end result will be Kabam having to close their doors. What a shame! Nobody wins.
              Nobody will read this...True story! hehe
              Server: Kabam 17
              Player name: Dwarf
              Player level: 80
              Player class: Knight
              Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
              Battle rating: 615k
              Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Let's be honest here, who cares about free players? You free players cry, whine and complain more than anybody else. If you fell off the face of the R2 planet, nobody would miss you or care that you were there. Why would they? You are the type of person that when someone takes you out to a nice restaurant and pays for the entire meal, you'll complain about how your steak isn't cooked right. Get a job! LOL!
                Some of us dont care for jerk offs who love pay to win games because thats the only way they can actually win anything.
                All sarcasm is strictly intentional

Name:R2SUCK/Krdrdelib
                Class:Archer
                Level:80
                BR:4.1mill+
                Server:S481

Comment

hmm this hof push alot of ppl in my server to spend but today is over and iven no reward wil be delivered probably will bi 1000000000000 of mistakse caunting br and 1000 of mails hope you all get pic of your char bifor mainth )))) and abaut spending ........ no wort enimore btv how many ppl realise rewards from this hof eventh suks ????
                  ❤PaTeNcE❤
                  Even the future has an end

Comment

When is SC event ? If any one know sent me a message plz ! )

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
                      well then you and your 10 buddies left in the game would have so much fun doing everything together on 1 server having the same GB time and time and time and time again lol
                      Yeah, that's pretty much what we do now. I hear the requests of you Non-cashers "Need 2 more for Spire" But why would someone with 300k BR++ run with a level 80 with 120k BR? You'll just die at level 12, then the 2 or 3 of us cashers will make it to level 20-22 like we normally do (which we would of done by ourselves without you). The trouble you and some of the rest of you have, is you want to feel relevant, as if you matter somehow, but you don't. The game would exist without you. Perhaps Farmville or a nice game of cards would be better suited for you.

Comment

Please (please!) either you add a DETAILED in-game message with the fixed bugs after EVERY SINGLE maintenance or you give us more details here. I don't care how technical the work done by devs is, I want to know, I/we have the right to! This is ridiculous: I spend money on this game and I don't get to know what the hell is happening!

"Known issues" doesn't mean anything! I'll keep highlighting this over and over again until someone does something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by massimocellino View Post
                          Some of us dont care for jerk offs who love pay to win games because thats the only way they can actually win anything.
                          Call 1-800-Waa-Waaa A representative will be with you shortly.

Comment

no sc event when we will have one?????

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              if the issues aren't known, why not share them, so we also know what will be changed ?
                              Good point.We need to know exact informations from developers,why not share unknown issues with players ?

Comment

what about the reward. are they counted with that maitnenance or the next ?
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X