Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23224943
    replied
    herc users should have converted there gems to matk and patk .. archer with herc gets more BR boost from running patk, matk, pdef, hp then one with patk, pdef, mdef, hp

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    I'm only stating a fact. There are people in this list who are 20k higher than their normal BR which means their were either potted like crazy or in dungeons/cata, etc...with warrior call on when the list was made. I can give you at least 15 names on that list that have their BR way higher than what it should be. I don't argue, I'm bringing facts...R2 completely fv **** that one up once again.
    i reseted my sylph to max endurance, turned all my crit gems to defs, turned my lvl 10 goddess and determ to matk and charm and equiped only red astrals.

and once again POT and SCROLLS Dont COUNT.....
    Last edited by icesz; 11-29-2014, 08:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    they took the br from the CS ranking list and pots+scroll doesnt count on that list
    I'm only stating a fact. There are people in this list who are 20k higher than their normal BR which means their were either potted like crazy or in dungeons/cata, etc...with warrior call on when the list was made. I can give you at least 15 names on that list that have their BR way higher than what it should be. I don't argue, I'm bringing facts...R2 completely fv **** that one up once again.

Leave a comment:

• chereth
    replied
    there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,
    I know a lot of people that changed out astrals gems and sylph skills (me included) I added 20K br by doing that. All legal and anyone with a basic understanding of the game and the desire to WIN can do. Just because someone br went up, does not make them a cheater.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    O yes we believe everything the moderators say

Maybe if they where more informed themselves and know what was going on would be different.

Get over yourself PunkPetal are u butt hurt because u did not get an award so want take it out on other players smart enough to pot buff there is knowwhere stating u are not aloud to buff just that they not work.
    Learn to read, as stated I got the reward I earned, not something I cheated. Pretty sure Lance Armstrong isn't hanging his Tour de France trophy over his mantle any longer. ^^

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    btw pot n scroll doesnt add on ur guild member list either

Leave a comment:

• iaLgan
    replied
    Oh sorry ocesz i didn't understand still im way off from cs rankings maybe that's why i didn't knew what cs meant

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
    If you mean by CS = CW then i should be in 300 bracket so your deffinatly wrong
    cross server list dont count pots n scrolls

Leave a comment:

• iaLgan
    replied
    Originally posted by icesz View Post
    they took the br from the CS ranking list and pots+scroll doesnt count on that list
    If you mean by CS = CW then i should be in 300 bracket so your deffinatly wrong

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    there is clearly a problem here as many players on those lists are clearly potted. I can tell with players I know from my servers and they are clearly potted to be on some of these lists. I also can tell that some players in the weekly rankings we see all the time are clearly way higher all of the sudden. Once again, R2 dropped the ball....but hey, nothing new here. They suck,

Leave a comment:

• iaLgan
    replied
    I had my br with no pots like you might say the legal way and im not on list don't know what's wrong

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IgorF
    replied
    i want cloth apollo and warlord medallion

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
    Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.

clearly this game is not your only purpose in life so u shouldnt be bothered by it. You should just stop talking.

Using ur own words and logic and throws it back at u
    Not really. I got into the bracket I targeted. Events like this should be convenient for everyone. Your "reverse logic" completely fails. Do you even think before you hit reply?

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    O yes we believe everything the moderators say

Maybe if they where more informed themselves and know what was going on would be different.

Get over yourself PunkPetal are u butt hurt because u did not get an award so want take it out on other players smart enough to pot buff there is knowwhere stating u are not aloud to buff just that they not work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X