Clear All

• chereth
    replied
    thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by chereth View Post
    I have looked through this thread several times and still cant find the list for Kabam servers. Is it here and I am missing it, or did they just not post it the next day like promised?
    It's in the Kabam section, right here.

Leave a comment:

• chereth
    replied
    I have looked through this thread several times and still cant find the list for Kabam servers. Is it here and I am missing it, or did they just not post it the next day like promised?

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    I kinda agree, it is unfair, but in saying that they guys are also correct, you had plenty warning and could set the alarm as previously stated, so the blame in this case does land squarely on your shoulders.

its unfair in the respect that some players in certain time zones with work and rl issues cant make it on to bless, they should add a filter to add the bless to their total, based on the day before max br (when blessed) but thats just me thinking out loud.
    u know that if u dont log on ur br is still the same was last u logged out so i had 24hours to bless so there no unfariness here

Leave a comment:

• OnlyRipper
    replied
    545k!?!??!?!? rly!?!?!?!? :|

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by R252238497 View Post
    where the hell is sc event?
    LoL seriously you cant find a thread to ask in, so you spam this one, charming.

The sc event hasnt happened in near 2 months, and while the HoF event was running there was no chance of them adding it.
    maybe next month, idk
    Last edited by R27391871; 11-29-2014, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    I kinda agree, it is unfair, but in saying that they guys are also correct, you had plenty warning and could set the alarm as previously stated, so the blame in this case does land squarely on your shoulders.

its unfair in the respect that some players in certain time zones with work and rl issues cant make it on to bless, they should add a filter to add the bless to their total, based on the day before max br (when blessed) but thats just me thinking out loud.

Leave a comment:

• R252238497
    replied
    where the hell is sc event?

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    Clearly this game is your only purpose in life. You should just stop talking.

clearly this game is not your only purpose in life so u shouldnt be bothered by it. You should just stop talking.

Using ur own words and logic and throws it back at u

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    his right.... and that person had the whole day to bless up from the day before for if u log out with blees/buffes u still have it on until u log back in. so it where his own foult that he diden get reward if it where only bless that would have given it to him

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
    How is that unfair? It was announced weeks in advance that the event ends at the start of maintenance on 27th and that br is taken at that time. It was also announced that this maintenance starts at 8:30 GMT. So if you really cared and knew you only have 250k with academy bless, you could have set your alarm to get up one day for 5 mins to do academy bless. You didn't, so apparently you don't care all that much. But that doesn't mean it's not fair, since clearly it was announced that this is the time when the event ends and when br is recorded! Also, that issue really has nothing to do with free players or cashing players, but only with the willingness (or lack thereof) to make an effort to have the required br at the required time (if you usually have the required br with academy blessing, that is).

Leave a comment:

• BaxyBaxy
    replied
    where is S036 server?

Leave a comment:

• _Ashira_
    replied
    Originally posted by abirmd28 View Post
    hey Emma...this is really not fair from u r2 staffs. u run a maintenance at such a time when some players like me were fast asleep in the middle of the night and didn't login game to do our academy blessing. Clearly i have 250k br with academy blessing and once again somehow you r2 people strip me off from what i deserve for all my hard work and the time i give on this game to achieve my br as a non-casher. great job! Hope you keep your cashers happy and keep screwing free players. Get richer and **** players like me who love the game and are devoted to enjoy it. Thanks a lot!
    How is that unfair? It was announced weeks in advance that the event ends at the start of maintenance on 27th and that br is taken at that time. It was also announced that this maintenance starts at 8:30 GMT. So if you really cared and knew you only have 250k with academy bless, you could have set your alarm to get up one day for 5 mins to do academy bless. You didn't, so apparently you don't care all that much. But that doesn't mean it's not fair, since clearly it was announced that this is the time when the event ends and when br is recorded! Also, that issue really has nothing to do with free players or cashing players, but only with the willingness (or lack thereof) to make an effort to have the required br at the required time (if you usually have the required br with academy blessing, that is).
    Last edited by _Ashira_; 11-29-2014, 06:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• abirmd28
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Still working on them. Will manage to make all the lists done by tomorrow.
    hey Emma...this is really not fair from u r2 staffs. u run a maintenance at such a time when some players like me were fast asleep in the middle of the night and didn't login game to do our academy blessing. Clearly i have 250k br with academy blessing and once again somehow you r2 people strip me off from what i deserve for all my hard work and the time i give on this game to achieve my br as a non-casher. great job! Hope you keep your cashers happy and keep screwing free players. Get richer and **** players like me who love the game and are devoted to enjoy it. Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• R25009379
    replied
    My toon name is Alizee i made the a ticket about this issue cause previous hall of fame players experiences same issue ,so i was warn to make screenshot of my br just in case of this issue accuring now. My name isn't on the list didn't recieve any compensation for late or delay rewards so. i know player right who on 300k list got the br just on 27 during 3am server time (EU) records everything but i got my br 1 week before and i still got it in real time as of now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X